I miss FOTDs by...

Patricia

i miss SonRisa so much

i also miss laura-doll, lah_knee, mistella, iiifugaziii, bjorne_again and soooo many others
ssad.gif

lipshock

Mistella needs to come out of lurkdom.

She had to be one of my favourite FOTD posters, including Verdge and sassygirl224 (I think that was her username?).

Also, Yummy411 -- She's gorgeous and I love all of her looks!

rbella

iiifugaziii (for sure), devingirl, mzreyes, msreichert, kattybadatty (?), and lipshock. Where the hell are your fotd's??????????????? I love them!!!!!!!! And, your avatar.

lafemmenoir

Poppy, Fugazi, Son Risa, Mistell, Verdge, HyperrealGirl, M, Kattybadatty,Devin all inspired me so much and were all so kind. Incredible talent. Gone but never forgotten
smiles.gif

aleksis210

I agree Mistella was amazing...But I really really wish that 'Paramourlace' and 'Morsel' would post more!!!

Patricia

there was also this LJ user called devilish_female (think she was a memeber here too) who had the best application ever, her makeup always looked airbrushed, wish she posted her FOTDs here
ssad.gif

fash10nista

Mzreyes, mistella .....and Henna_Spirit...Her before/after shots are amazing!!! She had step-by-step tutorials that I
bigheart.gif
ed...She hasn't been on Specktra since last year...I hope she's doing well....

jennifer.

another one for iiifugaziii--also, littlemakeupboy, screammydarling, xitsvivx, CaitlinRH7 and i definitely wish xsparkage (even though her youtube is current), alexa, and suzy_ would post more!

all of them are so extremely talented!

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I miss Verdge, iiifugaziii, and Poppy Z!!! They are all extremely talented ladies.

I was wondering when someone was gonna say Verdge! I miss her too! Her tutoirals were amazing! What happened to her!!!

RobinG

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Mistella needs to come out of lurkdom.

She had to be one of my favourite FOTD posters, including Verdge and sassygirl224 (I think that was her username?).

Also, Yummy411 -- She's gorgeous and I love all of her looks!

Mistella is on my friends list on myspace. I just commented to her about missing her posts on here.