I miss FOTDs by...

kattybadatty

wow, I am definitely flattered! But I am back now, and better than ever! so stay tuned for more fotds and tutorial contest entries
smiles.gif

To add to the list... I'd have to go with: mistella, iiifugaziii, hyperrealgurl... and there was one who did amazingggg purple eyes, a mac artist... i am friends with her on myspace but cannot seem to find her on here!
ssad.gif
boo.... but round of applause for her!
smiles.gif

tiramisu

Oh there are quite a few I miss...
M, SonRisa, she's a real card (i think that was her name LOL), Ch33tah, hyperrealgurl, laura doll... I could go on and on -- I've been a Specktra member for a loooong time!!

ilovegreen

I miss Kattybadatty but your back now yay ! Princessxoxo, MacPixie04, glam8babe, QTallstargurl, hyperrealgirl, xxsgtigressxx, bunnybunnybunny, Mzreyes, Ciara, theres so many super talented people on here

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegreen
I miss Kattybadatty but your back now yay ! Princessxoxo, MacPixie04, glam8babe, QTallstargurl, hyperrealgirl, xxsgtigressxx, bunnybunnybunny, Mzreyes, Ciara, theres so many super talented people on here

yes i agree with all the ones you listed! and thank you for mentioning me!!!

juicygirl

iiifugaziii &&&laura-doll for sure!!! they're my inspirations i still come on here every day looking for them!!

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I miss all the above and I'd like to add
NuNu
GlamYourous

I know NuNu comments but I like ur FOTD's too!

thank you
winkiss.gif

LinGzin

hehe I miss:

- HyperRealGurl
- Jeanna
- MsChevious
- Godzilllaxxx.. (something like that)

Awesome and talented artists..

lafemmenoir

th_DANCE.gif
GUESS WHAT?! SonRisa has her own YouTube channel MakeupbyRisa
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
I am so excited, so those of you who loved her FOTDs go check her out.

Tahti

I was a lurker here for a year before I started posting - I miss FOTD's by MissChievous, she's amazing!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
PoppyZ, prsfynestmami, jlowe86, ashleyv85, bonkisqueen and I could go on and on.

Yeah, I wonder what happened to Bonkisqueen. I loved her looks.

Khalia25

Yes, I miss FOTD's by almost everyone who has been mentioned. PRsfynestMami definitely!!

...and I'm about to start missing FOTD's from KtinaGapay!! Where's she been? She was a regular for a minute!