I miss FOTDs by...

MisStarrlight

I miss beautenoir. She was having a baby though so she's probably super busy.

Just checked...she deleted her MySpace too (or at least took me off her friend's list....hmmmm...I hope all is ok.)

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I also miss Hyperrealgurl (Christine), and M's FOTDs.

I LOVE M's fotds.
Her features were startlingly perfect.

Sushi_Flower

I loved Jude's and PrettyKitty's FOTDs and really miss them! I found Jude on MUD forum but i think that's shut down since then.

I would come on here alot more again if my old favourites were back!

Dreamergirl3

ITA, Sushi! I miss PrettyKitty's FOTDs too. Jude has her own blog and youtube channel though, and they are AMAZING! I've always envied her skills, and to actually SEE the process and learn how she does it is fabulous.

Jude's blog URL is The Girly Show and her youtube name is JudeRivera
greengrin.gif

Lissa

I definitely agree with all the names that have been posted, I miss all of them too. Also I miss Laura Doll's fotds, and another poster whose name I think was Alexa (or Alexis)

User93

I never knew her in person here, but i liked Mzreyes's FOTDs SO MUCH. SAhe's so pretty and talanted. And I like from LadyLocks too.

revinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I miss Verdge, iiifugaziii, and Poppy Z!!! They are all extremely talented ladies.

Oh my goodness, iiifugaziii is my favorite. I love her makeup, but I also always loved looking at her amazing tattoos!

Chic 2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedlady87
I basically *lived* for SonRisa and Jude 's FOTDs. SO gorgeous, so inspirational. wonder whatever happened to them two.
ssad.gif

Jude still posts on Lush NA board occasionally
smiles.gif
she's doing well from what i've seen of her

TISH1124

I used to lurk all the time just to see ** mistella ** fotd's. They were like artwork..but she was so unbelievably beautiful anyway!

kimmy

i still see a few of the people mentioned here on the mac cosmetics livejournal community.