I miss FOTDs by...

Krasevayadancer

Do you all know that Sonrisa is on youtube now?
smiles.gif

chiquilla_loca

fancyfacebeater, tdoll, mslips (i know tdoll's on youtube, but i can't watch videos from work). there sure is plenty of Gorgeous Talent here!
i know snowkei posts every once in a while. but i miss her! she's what made me discover and join Specktra! yay! i'm so glad i found Specktra!

pdtb050606

Def Mistella, Shorty and I know it hasn't been long since they've been here but MzReyes & Ktingapay-come back please, mmk?

BEA2LS

I remember SonRisa! i used to be here awhile ago as a lurker and remember her.. i also remember her from LJ!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
fancyfacebeater, tdoll, mslips (i know tdoll's on youtube, but i can't watch videos from work). there sure is plenty of Gorgeous Talent here!
i know snowkei posts every once in a while. but i miss her! she's what made me discover and join Specktra! yay! i'm so glad i found Specktra!

Tiffany also has a blog, just in case you didn't know.

TiffanyD

RobinG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Do you all know that Sonrisa is on youtube now?
smiles.gif

What is her youtube name?

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
what ever happened to glam8babe?

That's a good question! I miss seeing her around here.

Nzsallyb

quote]

i love all their looks, especially fancyfacebeater!

Quote:

she is truely gorgeous - i havent seen her for a year maybe?

nunu

Quote:

She started posting a few days ago on the Bimbos Unite thread, says she's coming back to Specktra.