Illamasqua Discussion

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Have you seen their website? Gimme gimme gimme!!!

iagree.gif
Nom nom nom! Nuff said!
lol.gif

jenizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
I LOVE this brand. Recently had a massive haul from them (£400+... bank balance says ouch, my face is rejoicing though xD)
They're opening a counter at some point in Ireland, I'm definitely trying to get work there because I love their makeup so much. It's so pretty! All their E/S's (apart from 10) are matte too - I adore matte makeup, its so hard to find nowadays!
Have an FOTD with some of their makeup here. Will be posting more ;D

They will be opening their counter in BT, Grafton St on 27th April.

Also folks in the EU can order from their website!!
thmbup.gif

Moxy

I wish they'd open a place in UK close to where my boyfriend lives... They're not, however
ssad.gif
So until then we gotta order online heehee
greengrin.gif

Tahti

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenizzle

thmbup.gif

REJOICE! xD
Need to get up to Dublin soon then... *curses expensive train* anyone else applied to the Irish line? I would do it online but I prefer to apply to thing in person.

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie
So when are they coming to Norway?

Who knows, but at least they ship around Europe so there's one consolation eh
yes.gif

Sexy Sadie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Who knows, but at least they ship around Europe so there's one consolation eh
yes.gif

Oje.
Suddenly we the europeans are the cool guys in class.
greengrin.gif

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie
Oje.
Suddenly we the europeans are the cool guys in class.
greengrin.gif

greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
thmbup.gif
I couldn't say it better myself!

MzzRach

This line looks like an obsession waiting to happen. Gorgeous colours and concept from what I see on the website. Probably a good thing that it is not available in the US, at least not yet. I cannot afford another addiction!

laraVENGEANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenizzle

thmbup.gif

wow this is amazing, i cant wait!
greengrin.gif

Tahti

Quote:
Originally Posted by laraVENGEANCE
wow this is amazing, i cant wait!
greengrin.gif

You going up for the big day? ;D I will if I can afford the train!

laraVENGEANCE

Quote:
You going up for the big day? ;D I will if I can afford the train!

i doubt it
ssad.gif
im going up on the 22nd for an interview, if only the interview was later! are you? yeah the train is so expensive.. im gonna be going to school in dublin in sept so i'm gonna be up and down lots, dreading the costs! at least i'll be near to brown thomas
tong.gif

Tahti

Quote:
Originally Posted by laraVENGEANCE
i doubt it
ssad.gif
im going up on the 22nd for an interview, if only the interview was later! are you? yeah the train is so expensive.. im gonna be going to school in dublin in sept so i'm gonna be up and down lots, dreading the costs! at least i'll be near to brown thomas
tong.gif

I'll be going up if I can bring myself to take the bus lol.. Bus from Cork is only 18.50 or something in comparison to the total RIPOFF iarnroid eireann is xD too broke to go up on the train! I might also tie in an excuse to go visit some of my friends there, then drag them to BT ;D

laraVENGEANCE

Quote:
I'll be going up if I can bring myself to take the bus lol.. Bus from Cork is only 18.50 or something in comparison to the total RIPOFF iarnroid eireann is xD too broke to go up on the train! I might also tie in an excuse to go visit some of my friends there, then drag them to BT ;D

oh noo not the bus.. torture! im so bad with public transport though, the other day i was coming home from athlone with my friend and got on the wrong train. ended up in clara
ssad.gif
and it was the last train home! haha. i dunno how much the train is from roscommon to dublin is for me now, since i cant get away with child tickets anymore
tong.gif
if you do check out the illamasqua counter let me what its like!

jenizzle

Only a week left till it opens! Best thing is that they'll be opening in Debenhams in Belfast and I'll be heading up there quite often too!