MAC Art Supplies Discussion

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Well, this didn't arrive to Mexico either... I get and share your pain!!
th_cheerup.gif

Thanks, that's sweet of you
th_hug.gif

It's not fair
ssad.gif

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I love Brown Now! I wore it yesterday with Antiqued and Expensive Pink and it was gorgeous. Got compliments on it. I was shocked b/c I didn't like Antiqued on me before, despite it being a beautiful color.

I was looking for more GPSs to buy, but again, nothing calls to me except Dirty. It was sold out at the store in Times Square, so I will order it or go to a Nordstroms soon.

They need to just make these perm.

DO IT!!! DO IT NOW!!!!
tong.gif

Flaminbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
i wanted to love the nyx jumbo eye pencils too, since they are so cheap and come in so many colors. but they creased on my too
ssad.gif

Me too! And I used TFSI under it. I tried it several times and this was in the winter! It creased within 1 hour!
ssad.gif

marusia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminbird
Me too! And I used TFSI under it. I tried it several times and this was in the winter! It creased within 1 hour!
ssad.gif

I'm happy I didn't buy those suckers in the bundle sale then. I had a hard time choosing what kind of stuff to buy to throw in as gratis items! The chrome eyeshadows seem safe, so I bought a couple lots...btw, that awesome sale ends tomorrow at noon.
thmbup.gif

Flaminbird

I'm going to see what's left from this collection when I go to MAC on Thursday. I had still wanted to get Black Line but I have to watch what I spend since I still havent gotten a job and it'll be one year next week since I was laid off!!

January

Haha now I want to check out Brown Now...

I wore Dirty today with Woodwinked on top, it really pops.
smiles.gif

PinkBasset

Quote:
yahoo.gif
I've got Art Supplies!!
yahoo.gif

party.gif

I just can't stop staring at them!!

Yay, I'm glad you got them after a long wait! Which ones did you get?
smiles.gif

I'm still satisfied with my one purchase (Dirty) from this collection, I don't have any lemmings and that makes me happy! I guess a small haul can be as pleasing as a large one.
smiles.gif

shontay07108

I can't believe I am saying this, but I was playing around with Cover girl at the drugstore (I've hated that brand with a passion for a long time) and their lipstains seemed pretty nice! There were several shades I swatched and I was tempted to buy. I'll wait until I get paid though
lol.gif
. It has a sweet scent and I'm not crazy about that, but I will still give one a shot and see if the smell bothers me or if there's any offensive taste.

GlamQueen21

I almost wanted to backup Undercurrent p/g on MAC's website but it's sold out again along with Designer Purple. Well, I'm very satisfied of what I purchased from this collection. Today I'm wearing Undercurrent p/g with Feline Khol Power. So pretty!

kpenn

Quote:
yahoo.gif
I've got Art Supplies!!
yahoo.gif

party.gif

I just can't stop staring at them!!

Yay! I'm so happy for you! What did you end up getting? I hope that they are all worth the wait!

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Yay, I'm glad you got them after a long wait! Which ones did you get?
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpenn
Yay! I'm so happy for you! What did you end up getting? I hope that they are all worth the wait!

Thanks so much, sweeties!!
heart2.gif

I have been soo busy this week staring at my Art Supplies... No, kidding
greengrin.gif
. I have been really busy this past two days I haven't been able to tell you what I got and how I got to get my hands on this collection. Some how, must admit, I doubted about posting this because I didn't want to be misunderstood and someone thought I wanted to brag about it. Believe me it's not my intention. I just want to share with all you pretty ladies, what has been my most amazing MACadventure!!

Here it goes...

Since I got my hands on the 3 GPS released last year, I was in total and complete love and wanted new colors. Then we got news about this collection... I was in heaven and sooo excited as I haven't been since Style Black.
th_e2cloud9.gif

Art Supplies was released everywhere and I still had no concrete news whether this collection was to arrive here or not. Some counters said we would and some we wouldn't.
th_dunno.gif
Time began to pass and we found some countries were not to get this and I began to fear the worst.
ssad.gif
Last week, my favorite MA went to update and told me this wasn't likely to arrive as her trainer didn't tell anything about it. I was anxious fearing it was getting late to get a CP (the lovely Nora offered to
kissy.gif
) and decided to made up my mind that very day, I called every single counter, store in town... Still not definite answer. By that time I was decided to pm Nora when I wondered why not to e-mail the info mail at the MAC Mexico page... 1 sec after sending that letter I got that dreadful "sorry we couldn't send your message" e-mail. Bummer!!

Needless to say, I was
angry.gif

Then I received a message from the MAC Mexico Brand Manager himself!!
shockt.gif
th_DANCE.gif
He said he was deeply sorry but this wasn't to be released here and asked me what I was looking for... I typed my wishlist and prayed for at least one item of it..."I can offer you samples, they are not in final package nor pretty, but are full sized... I have all the colors. Where do I send them??"
shockt.gif
I could barely believe my luck... I replied I could pick them up at my usual counter. "No you can't he said, because they'll be a gift from MAC"
icon_eek.gif
yahoo.gif
... Long story short, I received a phone call on Monday's morning telling me my Art Supplies were on their way to my home!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

I got a beautiful black sealed MAC bag (not the store kind) and a pretty Kids helping kids card with a hand written note from the Brand Manager!! So pretty and thoughtful!!
th_star.gif
heart2.gif
th_star.gif

So I got:

Pearlglides: Undercurrent, Designer Purple, Almost Noir and Industrial.
GPS: Dirty, Below Ground, Greengrease, Slick Black, Zinc Zone & Brown, Now.

...and can't believe my luck!!

yahoo.gif
th_thstars.gif
yahoo.gif

I'm still too amazed and too excited to give opinions of any kind about the items I got.
love.gif

kpenn

Quote:
Thanks so much, sweeties!!
heart2.gif

I have been soo busy this week staring at my Art Supplies... No, kidding
greengrin.gif
. I have been really busy this past two days I haven't been able to tell you what I got and how I got to get my hands on this collection. Some how, must admit, I doubted about posting this because I didn't want to be misunderstood and someone thought I wanted to brag about it. Believe me it's not my intention. I just want to share with all you pretty ladies, what has been my most amazing MACadventure!!

Here it goes...

Since I got my hands on the 3 GPS released last year, I was in total and complete love and wanted new colors. Then we got news about this collection... I was in heaven and sooo excited as I haven't been since Style Black.
th_e2cloud9.gif

Art Supplies was released everywhere and I still had no concrete news whether this collection was to arrive here or not. Some counters said we would and some we wouldn't.
th_dunno.gif
Time began to pass and we found some countries were not to get this and I began to fear the worst.
ssad.gif
Last week, my favorite MA went to update and told me this wasn't likely to arrive as her trainer didn't tell anything about it. I was anxious fearing it was getting late to get a CP (the lovely Nora offered to
kissy.gif
) and decided to made up my mind that very day, I called every single counter, store in town... Still not definite answer. By that time I was decided to pm Nora when I wondered why not to e-mail the info mail at the MAC Mexico page... 1 sec after sending that letter I got that dreadful "sorry we couldn't send your message" e-mail. Bummer!!

Needless to say, I was
angry.gif

Then I received a message from the MAC Mexico Brand Manager himself!!
shockt.gif
th_DANCE.gif
He said he was deeply sorry but this wasn't to be released here and asked me what I was looking for... I typed my wishlist and prayed for at least one item of it..."I can offer you samples, they are not in final package nor pretty, but are full sized... I have all the colors. Where do I send them??"
shockt.gif
I could barely believe my luck... I replied I could pick them up at my usual counter. "No you can't he said, because they'll be a gift from MAC"
icon_eek.gif
yahoo.gif
... Long story short, I received a phone call on Monday's morning telling me my Art Supplies were on their way to my home!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

I got a beautiful black sealed MAC bag (not the store kind) and a pretty Kids helping kids card with a hand written note from the Brand Manager!! So pretty and thoughtful!!
th_star.gif
heart2.gif
th_star.gif

So I got:

Pearlglides: Undercurrent, Designer Purple, Almost Noir and Industrial.
GPS: Dirty, Below Ground, Greengrease, Slick Black, Zinc Zone & Brown, Now.

...and can't believe my luck!!

yahoo.gif
th_thstars.gif
yahoo.gif

I'm still too amazed and too excited to give opinions of any kind about the items I got.
love.gif

Oh my gosh, congratulations! I am so happy for you! I'm glad to hear that all of your lemming and worrying paid off - you totally deserve it! Enjoy your goodies
thmbup.gif

1 UP Mushrooms

Hypathya oh my goodness that's soooooo awesome! I'm very happy for you!
yahoo.gif
That was extremely nice of the manager to not only find you this collection but to also give all the items to you for free. Imagine the amount of money you've saved!
choochoo.gif
It's been a long wait for you but hopefully you'll enjoy the goodies when you find the time to play with them!