MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Discussion

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
Is Live and Dye lipglass worth it or is it just like any of the other trillion light pinks that MAC has released before?

Yes I think it is worth it.....IMO

capmorlovesmac

My list is now so much shorter and I like it!
th_DANCE.gif

Although the new MSFs are different to the others my Petticoat has such a nice decent veining that I don't feel like I really need the Blonde.
I love So Ceylon that much that I bought a backup a couple of minutes ago.
heart.gif
I don't see me using the Brunette much although it lookes really pretty so that it left the list too.

The Redhead however is the MSF I am looking forward to!
However I must admit that it disturbs me - after seeing the new swatches - that the new MSFs are more shimmery. It is a soft shimmer but .. not so sure about it. It might even leave the list too when I see it IRL.

The updated and much shorter list is:

- Redhead MSF
- Pincurl e/s
- #165 (maybe)

I am in a "no more Lipglasses"-mood because I feel that I have with the ones I have - including the three last years Little Darlings Sets - enough right now. I am more a Lipglass than a Lipstick person so I don't really need any of the Lipsticks too.
The only Eyeshadow that I want is Pincurl.
heart.gif

A shorter list feels good!
th_e2cloud9.gif

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Man, I love these new MSFs so much.
Redhead is my favorite, but honestly, I love Brunette a lot too!
I need to try using the stripes separately too.
smiles.gif

I knowwwwwwwwwwww!!!
I've been using Redhead steady. Its so gorgeous. These are the BEST MSF's that MAC has ever released. I am still amazed at practically zero fall out with these but I guess these were a higher price for a reason
th_dunno.gif

I also want to announce my new found love for the 226 brush.
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

I love love LOOOOOOooOOoOOoOoVE this brush.
love.gif

It blows the 224 out of the water for blending out the crease.

Kiwiberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDUB*BELLA
I knowwwwwwwwwwww!!!
I've been using Redhead steady. Its so gorgeous. These are the BEST MSF's that MAC has ever released.

I soooo agree! Anyone getting a Redhead back-up?

la_vida

Hello everybody) (i am a newbie here, but i LOOOOVE this site!!!!!!!))))
Sorry for my bad english
ssad.gif

How do you think, is red devil too orange on nc15???

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwiberries

I want one...But since I have never used up a blush or MSF I am going to refrain from doing it

sleepyhead

Quote:

i was going to. i called my counter at 10:00 this morning and they still had it, but they just sold the last one by the time i got there
girl_devil.gif

SometimesTheyComeBack

Sorry if this has already been posted

Do we have a list of what can be dupe'd from this collection? Mainly the ES i'm interested in.. Definitely need a few of the lipglass & MSF's but wondering about the shadows

Thanks ladies
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by SometimesTheyComeBack
Sorry if this has already been posted

Do we have a list of what can be dupe'd from this collection? Mainly the ES i'm interested in.. Definitely need a few of the lipglass & MSF's but wondering about the shadows

Thanks ladies
smiles.gif

all the eyeshadow dupes and comparisons are in the BBR swatch thread

darkishstar

I want a Redhead back-up. And I think I'll justify it by selling off my used Light Flush MSF. And if I want a Brunette back-up, I'll sell my used Warmed MSF as well. Heh.

That way instead of having a lot sitting there, I'll slowly replace by what I think is better. And much as I like Blonde MSF, it's definitely not up there as Brunette and Redhead.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by la_vida
Hello everybody) (i am a newbie here, but i LOOOOVE this site!!!!!!!))))
Sorry for my bad english
ssad.gif

How do you think, is red devil too orange on nc15???

Welcome to Specktra!
smiles.gif
I am a NW15 and I thought that red devil was too orange for me. But it really looks different on everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I want one...But since I have never used up a blush or MSF I am going to refrain from doing it

I want a b/u as well but I am the same as you where I have never used an MSF or blush up before. I think that for now I am going to stick with the one I have and hope that I find it at the CCO someday.
smiles.gif

Sanayhs

I almost caved and got the 226 today, but my friend yelled at me about how many brushes I have and dragged me away from the counter. D:

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
I almost caved and got the 226 today, but my friend yelled at me about how many brushes I have and dragged me away from the counter. D:

amazed.gif
blink.gif
How rude! I hope you can get your 226 someday and slap your friend gently with it for that!
greengrin.gif

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
Is Live and Dye lipglass worth it or is it just like any of the other trillion light pinks that MAC has released before?

I think this one just depends entirely on skin tone ... I have seen several darker ladies that look awesome in this one, but on my it just looks like a slightly hazy version of nothing and I am NC20.
th_dunno.gif

la_vida

Welcome to Specktra!
smiles.gif
I am a NW15 and I thought that red devil was too orange for me. But it really looks different on everyone.

thank you!!!
oooh, it's sad...
but i suspected of it.... + i am a really redhead and red-orange lipgloss makes me alike little tangerine
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Kiwiberries

I'm totally torn on the b/u thinking that redhead may not make it to the CCOs. But I might be worried too early.. How does one know when a collection becomes unavailable... like when will DE be coming off the website for example?

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
La_Vida!

coachkitten

Quote:
I'm totally torn on the b/u thinking that redhead may not make it to the CCOs. But I might be worried too early.. How does one know when a collection becomes unavailable... like when will DE be coming off the website for example?

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
La_Vida!

Dame Edna and other collections will only appear on the main page for a month or so. But what items don't sell out will still be available in the various sub-categories (ie lips, eyes, etc.) until they run out.

clslvr6spd

Im tempted to get a backup of Live & Dye and the Redhead MSF...they are gorgeous colors on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rbella

ADINA!!!!!!!!!!! You look so hot in that pic!!!!!!!! I can't wait until tomorrow night so you can show them all to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have been there with you and big daddy. I miss you!!!