MAC Casual Colour discussion

Piarpreet

evening stroll... it turns pink but i dont wanna give up on it. I dont mind the texture i just wished it was bluer :/

Audrey C

evening stroll... it turns pink but i dont wanna give up on it. I dont mind the texture i just wished it was bluer :/
You look great in all the brights, and they never overpower your look! Did you use a liner with this to get that precise an outline?

peachsuns

Keep It Casual, Relaxation, Have A Lovely Day & Smashbox Show Biz ( swatch on my pinky) uggh, I forgot to put Weekend Getaway in the shot. So yes, I bought them one by one again
girlhaha.gif

And, when I went to Macys they were sold out of almost all of the colors & I bought the last Relaxation & HALD - so then I ordered OFF on my phone right in the store because I loved loved the color.
OMG, they are beautiful, elegant! I love your pictures as usual.
eyelove.gif
Thank you!!!
bouquet.gif

I wore Out for Fun on my cheek and lips today. Same as Weekend Getaway, it looked natural on the cheek and felt smooth on lips. Casual Colour are great for the easy looks. I've got Out for Fun and Weekend Getaway so far. I'm happy with both of them.
amuse.gif

OctoberViolet

Gorgeous!!!!
pretty.gif
I too wish Evening Stroll was a little more bluer. Maybe we'll get something in a future collection with more blue in it.

shontay07108

ES looks great on you Piapreet. It's interesting that it looks so different on me. It's more lavender on me (thank goodness b/c that's what I wanted).

elegant-one

I just tried on Have A Lovely Day. It is such a very pretty slight pinked nude on me, almost like Perfect Cheek powder blush or along those color lines. It gives just a fresh natural look. And, Relaxation is a very pretty pink sheered out. It tones down beautifully when you sheer it out. I have been applying these mostly just to the apples of my cheeks blending back the cheekbone only slightly. For me it gives a healthy flush rather than with blending a powder all the way back on the cheeks.

elegant-one

OMG, they are beautiful, elegant! I love your pictures as usual.
eyelove.gif
Thank you!!!
bouquet.gif

I wore Out for Fun on my cheek and lips today. Same as Weekend Getaway, it looked natural on the cheek and felt smooth on lips. Casual Colour are great for the easy looks. I've got Out for Fun and Weekend Getaway so far. I'm happy with both of them.
amuse.gif
Aww, you are so welcome my dear
heart.gif
Thank You!!!

Well, if you like OFF then I have no doubts that I will too.

elegant-one

You will LOVE OFF elegant! It will looks gorgeous with your coloring!
Oh I am so excited about that. I thought it was much prettier in person than all the pics & swatches. But wow it was really really pigmented.
Thanks dear!

I was trying so fast to order it on my phone thinking it may have been sold out online
sweatdrop.gif
wtff.gif

elegant-one

Relaxation sounds pretty! If I want to buy one more from this collection, it will be relaxation. I loved it on my skin. I agree casual colour gives a fresh natural look.
yes.gif

Try OFF soon! Hope you'll like it!
cheerleader.gif
girlhaha.gif
I can be so bad.

Yes, I would get Relaxation! It was a really popular color. SO pretty. It looked a bit bright at first, then I sheered it out & wow loved it.

duckrodeo

Weekend Getaway sold out on the regular MAC site. So I panicked and bought it from Nordstrom's website. LOL. DANG IT. I was doing so good at convincing myself to not give in, but the dreaded "SOLD OUT" sign got my skipper's remorse goat.

lyseD

Weekend Getaway sold out on the regular MAC site. So I panicked and bought it from Nordstrom's website. LOL. DANG IT. I was doing so good at convincing myself to not give in, but the dreaded "SOLD OUT" sign got my skipper's remorse goat.
SOLD OUT and LIMITED EDITION do something to my brain and I buy, buy, buy. I know I do this, why can't I stop???

elegant-one

Well, Weekend Getaway is so beautiful so you won't regret it. These babies have flown off the shelves. My Macys just got them Friday & sold out by Fri. evening early Sat. morning.

duckrodeo

Well, Weekend Getaway is so beautiful so you won't regret it. These babies have flown off the shelves. My Macys just got them Friday & sold out by Fri. evening early Sat. morning.
Ohh yes, I saw it in store today and I loved the look of it. I'm just hoping I can get some use out of it besides the cheeks. I have a few similar pink lipstick shades already, but Weekend Getaway is like a darker more pigmented Lovecloud and I loove that about it! Since these have some serious lasting power on my cheeks, I'm in love!

Latest posts