MAC Casual Colour discussion

Genn

I went to a Mac Forward Fashion appointment I had and they put Keep it loose on me. I have that one in my drawer I just haven't used it yet so I was happy to see it in a look on me. I'm trying to save it until WG and OFF are gone.

Baby1black

:haha: I can be so bad. Yes, I would get Relaxation! It was a really popular color. SO pretty. It looked a bit bright at first, then I sheered it out & wow loved it.
I do not want o see this.i already got 6 of these and the only 2 I opted out were lazy day and relaxation cause I was not sure how it would look on woc. I need to stay outside of specktra at least until relaxation is sold out.hehe

liba

I do not want o see this.i already got 6 of these and the only 2 I opted out were lazy day and relaxation cause I was not sure how it would look on woc. I need to stay outside of specktra at least until relaxation is sold out.hehe
If you already have Weekend Getaway, you don't really need Relaxation - it's a pretty color, but WG will probably look better on your cheeks and they'd be pretty close on the lips too. Lazy Day's lighter than Relaxation and would be a cute lip color, but on the cheeks, you'd have to be in the mood for something very light, more on the highlighter side. It's got a lot of white in its base.

Piarpreet

I seriously buy any product you wear. Evening Stroll looks gorgeous on you, Piarpreet!
thud.gif
I'll keep posting pictures then! and so should u! (for as cute as your display pic is!)

elegant-one

Keep It Loose. A pretty baby slight pinked peach - bought the last one at saks because Nordies was sold out of almost all the colors. I was thinking that this color would be nice patted on over Have A Lovely Day.

elegant-one

lol.gif
My Macys (long time) MUA is a WOC & she was selling these babies to everyone of all skin tones. Relaxation may work for you but I don't know about lazy day - it was kinda pale even on me. But, it is a personal preference too. I'm official with you in the number 6 camp.

peachsuns

Keep It Loose. A pretty baby slight pinked peach - bought the last one at saks because Nordies was sold out of almost all the colors. I was thinking that this color would be nice patted on over Have A Lovely Day.

Thank you for the pictures, elegant!
heart.gif

Keep It Loose looks lovely! Did you try it yet? Hope you liked it.
cheerleader.gif

peachsuns

I think I applied too much (two layers) Out for Fun on my cheek yesterday. I didn't realize until I saw myself under natural light. My cheek looked super tomato orange. Warning, lovely Specktraettes, Out for Fun is very pigmented. LOL So, today I only applied a very thin layer, it's like almost unnoticeable, and I liked it much better.
sweatdrop.gif

Does anyone know the shelf life of those cream products? Did anyone get a backup?

duckrodeo

I think I applied too much (two layers) Out for Fun on my cheek yesterday. I didn't realize until I saw myself under natural light. My cheek looked super tomato orange. Warning, lovely Specktraettes, Out for Fun is very pigmented. LOL So, today I only applied a very thin layer, it's like almost unnoticeable, and I liked it much better.
sweatdrop.gif

Does anyone know the shelf life of those cream products? Did anyone get a backup?
Ohh goodness, I realized OOF was very pigmented, too when I first used it. A little goes a very very long way on my skintone!

I would be interested to know the shelf life, too. I've only used my metal spatula in them to dig the product out but I've made sure it was sanitized both times I used OFF. I did not get BUs of any of them because I think one has more than enough product in it! I hope we see another rose shade like KIC in a powder form, because I know I would be allll over that!

elegant-one

Thank you for the pictures, elegant!
heart.gif

Keep It Loose looks lovely! Did you try it yet? Hope you liked it.
cheerleader.gif
You're Welcome!!
friends.gif

I did try it on. Its a very soft pink peach color, kind of a slight nude peach but with sweet touch of pink coloring. I like it.

Haven

Weekend getaway is my favorite so far from this collection. I am trying to resist ordering evening stroll. I may order it if it is still available when HC comes out.

Haven

Ohh goodness, I realized OOF was very pigmented, too when I first used it. A little goes a very very long way on my skintone!

I would be interested to know the shelf life, too. I've only used my metal spatula in them to dig the product out but I've made sure it was sanitized both times I used OFF. I did not get BUs of any of them because I think one has more than enough product in it! I hope we see another rose shade like KIC in a powder form, because I know I would be allll over that!
I would like to know this too if anyone has heard.