MAC Extra Dimension discussion

PixieDancer

Oh wow, now I want to have Rich Core as well.
amuse.gif
I was scared by the redness in the Swatches of Temptalia. Red's don't suit me at all, but purples are my favorites. Can anybody tell me if there is a purple that is comparable to give me a slight idea what it may look like? I definetely don't want a reddish bases purple.

I love In Extra Dimension so much: love both the Skin finishes and the eyeshadows.

I am quite surprised that all the eyeshadows are still available at Douglas in the Netherlands.
Check out this Youtube tutorial. Gives you a good idea how Rich Core looks on the lid. She even calls it the purple from the collection! HeeHee I kept thinking she was using GG and was getting the name wrong... but she has RC...
I have one RC too... Read a couple posts up.

Richelle83

Pixie is the bessssssst!

I got a shipping notification for my BEAUTY SAMPLES but Havana is still "in process"
th_rolleye0014.gif
How rude! I got so excited last time I got a package from them thinking they made a mistake or something. Opened one with my order and then the other was just perfume. I was like dang I got all excited for nothing! And the shadows are still available on the site so their is still hope, not to mention they are shipping samples.

GlamQueen21

I added Havana to my save for later in case I still want to get it. Will have to purchase Havana soon as well as Dare Dark to complete my collection of the ED e/s!

OhSoJaded

How rude! I got so excited last time I got a package from them thinking they made a mistake or something. Opened one with my order and then the other was just perfume. I was like dang I got all excited for nothing! And the shadows are still available on the site so their is still hope, not to mention they are shipping samples.
I just got a shipping confirmation for Havana! Hope it gets here soon.

OhSoJaded

yahoo.gif
Finally you got an order to go through!!!
Yes, finally! I honestly thought it wouldn't happen. The last time Nordstrom surprised me was when I saw Rich Core online a month or so ago (and it was only up for like 2 hrs) and managed to snag one then.

Although, I didn't even know I wanted Havana until I saw it online, hahaha.

Spring

Check out this Youtube tutorial. Gives you a good idea how Rich Core looks on the lid. She even calls it the purple from the collection! HeeHee I kept thinking she was using GG and was getting the name wrong... but she has RC...
I have one RC too... Read a couple posts up.
Thanks for your kind help, PixieDancer! I guess you are referring to the tutorial by Arielhopemakeup. It looks much more purple than expected. However, I am kind of afraid it still hasn't the right undertones for me. :(

gracie90

Should I back up Sweet Heat while I have the chance? The MAC imprint and swirly bit has worn off mine already!

MACina

I would get a BU...every time I even think about a BU I get it because otherwise I would regret it later.

And as far as I know you wear neutrals a lot and Sweet Heat should be perfect then!

Should I back up Sweet Heat while I have the chance? The MAC imprint and swirly bit has worn off mine already!

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACina
I would get a BU...every time I even think about a BU I get it because otherwise I would regret it later.

And as far as I know you wear neutrals a lot and Sweet Heat should be perfect then!

Haha you know me well
girlhaha.gif

PixieDancer

Thanks for your kind help, PixieDancer! I guess you are referring to the tutorial by Arielhopemakeup. It looks much more purple than expected. However, I am kind of afraid it still hasn't the right undertones for me. :(
YES... that's the tutorial I was talking about! UGH! Guess the link didn't post to my post... Sorry about that.
If you're not sure, then you should probably just pass... TONS of nice stuff is on the way!

PixieDancer

Definitely! It's not available anywhere in the US... so snag that baby! A gorgeous neutral like that (which can also be used as a face highlight) will always be worth BU'ing up! And if you find you don't end up needing it down the road, you won't have ANY problem swapping it or selling it! It's a very safe BU choice. GO girl!

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy Get it as long as you can still get hold of it at a "normal" price.

Quote: Originally Posted by PixieDancer
Definitely! It's not available anywhere in the US... so snag that baby! A gorgeous neutral like that (which can also be used as a face highlight) will always be worth BU'ing up! And if you find you don't end up needing it down the road, you won't have ANY problem swapping it or selling it! It's a very safe BU choice. GO girl!

Done! Thanks for the advice :) I just reswatched mine and I love all the pretty multicoloured shimmer in it's rose gold-y goodness!

Plus, it's long wearing which is a bonus! I like to wear mine over Nubile paintpot - THERE is something that I should have backed up as it's half gone and I use it every day :(

PixieDancer

pack and label. keep it all together my mistake is losing one of the boxes (i did have my zuca full so i got another box and that's what i lost)
Did it get lost in shipping or did you leave it behind by accident? Is there anything you can do to track it? What all did you lose?
I'm SO sorry hun!! That's just awful!