MAC Extra Dimension discussion

GlamQueen21

I finally purchased Dark Dare ED e/s and I love it!!! This marks my 9th ED e/s from this collection! I am on the hunt for Havana!

CartoonChic

^Me too! The display of the ED e/s from Glamour Daze collection look like repromotes.
I originally passed on all of ED shadows, so I'm going to go crazy when Glamour Daze launches. I think I'll also like the smaller size better. What are the must have colors from the original ED shadows?

Genn

I originally passed on all of ED shadows, so I'm going to go crazy when Glamour Daze launches. I think I'll also like the smaller size better. What are the must have colors from the original ED shadows?
I think Grand Galaxy and Modern Pewter were the most popular. Young Venus is a beautiful highlighter color. I have heard a lot of good things about Dark Dare but I would like a smaller version if there is one.

Genn

The more I look at the GD display the more I think the e/d shadows are half repromotes and half new colors. I thought the blue one mught be Blue Orbit but it looks too blue and the goldish one looks too light for Sweet Heat especially if that SF is whisper of Guilt in the display. Sweet Heat and WOG are similiar colors.

rockin

I got all bar one of the original ED eyeshadows, so I'm hoping that a lot of these are re-promotes so it won't cost me too much lol. I would welcome a re-promote of Superb EDSF too, as that was my favourite.

OhSoJaded

The more I look at the GD display the more I think the e/d shadows are half repromotes and half new colors. I thought the blue one mught be Blue Orbit but it looks too blue and the goldish one looks too light for Sweet Heat especially if that SF is whisper of Guilt in the display. Sweet Heat and WOG are similiar colors.
I haven't looked at it up close, but do you think the blue could be Lunar? That would be interesting if it is, considering Lunar is still available on the website. Also, I thought Sweet Heat and Superb were similar? Or I could be wrong, haha.

Genn

I haven't looked at it up close, but do you think the blue could be Lunar? That would be interesting if it is, considering Lunar is still available on the website. Also, I thought Sweet Heat and Superb were similar? Or I could be wrong, haha.
you are right! sorry, I have them backwards. I have sweet heat and WOG I was just too excited there may be a lighter gold color. I thought lunar was more of a navy blue color. I skipped Lunar so I havent seen it in person. I ordered all my ED stuff online.

OhSoJaded

you are right! sorry, I have them backwards. I have sweet heat and WOG I was just too excited they be a lighter gold color. I thought lunar was more of a navy blue color. I skipped Lunar so I havent seen it in person. I ordered all my ED stuff online.
Haha, I have no idea what Lunar looks like. It was one of the few I didn't haul (and seeing it online even today makes me feel like I'm not missing out on much). I just took a shot in the dark b/c it's blue. Maybe it's a new shade?

GlamQueen21

Grand Galaxy, Rich Core, Sweet Heat and Modern Pewter were the most popular of all. Even though I am dying for the color story right now and will keep searching.

duckrodeo

I LOVE Havana and wear it frequently! And Young Venus, which was my only BU. I gotta rotate these back into my daily wear!

pemily

i like the idea of little ones
not only will they look cute next to my big ones, they are more practical... will never get thru the large ones... makes me want to buy more as its not such a large product so not as much risk.

come to think of it... I wouldnt get thru either LMAO

AniBEE

Because the new tri-blend formula is my favorite new product this year, I have the Lancome version of in 001 Moonlight Rose swatched next to the MAC EDS's in Whisper of Guilt and Superb. ;)

http://www.warpaintandunicorns.com/2012/09/lancome-midnight-roses-fall-2012-colour.html
And yes they the same product with minor differences (just slightly finer milled particles) and a new shade.