MAC Extra Dimension discussion

MACina

yahoo.gif

My Sweet Heat back up is on it's way
pompom.gif

OhSoJaded

Woohoo. I know it's been three and a half months since this collection came out, but I spent the last week adding to my Extra Dimension collection!

Modern Pewter (courtesy of the lovely PixieDancer, who awesomely offered up her BU(!) when I mentioned missing out on this)
Whisper of Gilt...after MONTHS of searching for this, it's finally MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
th_happy1.gif
(via Clearance Bin)

Havana from Nordies!

PixieDancer

Woohoo. I know it's been three and a half months since this collection came out, but I spent the last week adding to my Extra Dimension collection!

Modern Pewter (courtesy of the lovely PixieDancer, who awesomely offered up her BU(!) when I mentioned missing out on this)
Whisper of Gilt...after MONTHS of searching for this, it's finally MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
th_happy1.gif
(via Clearance Bin)

Havana from Nordies!
Awwwww! So glad I had an extra one for you hun! All those products actually look divine together! MP and H on the eyes with WoG on the cheeks for a highlight!!?? Great additions there girlie!

OhSoJaded

It happens. Nordstrom updates the site when they get a return or a few in stock, then sells out right away. It happened at least 4 times when I tried to order WoG. I'd suggest checking the clearance bin because I saw a couple there earlier this week, but I don't think you have access to it yet. Good luck in your search!

KelseeBrianaJai

Love this eye look!  I will use it one day soon.  Thanks.  [COLOR=FF0000]Edit - how did you bling out that 150 brush or is it special edition?[/COLOR] I use the 189 or the 165.  Both of these brushes were promoted as useful for applying MSFs.  Surprisingly, to my knowledge, they have not been repromoted.  Is Mac pushing any particular brush for MSFs now?  Although both are discontinued, I will give my take on them anyway.  Both pick up product pretty well but the 189 picks up the most color out of the two.  In fact sometimes I have to be careful not to overdo it with the 189.
I blinged it out myself with superglue and regular rhinestones from Michaels!!! Thanks chick!!!

PixieDancer

My boyfriend left it behind by accident. :( I'm soooo pissed.
And there's no one that can recover it for you!? Where did he leave it!!??
God you must be devistated! Well, at least you can use this to guilt him into buying you makeup for the rest of your life!

martiangurll

I will order Dare Dark ED e/s tomorrow. I regret not getting Havana on Nordstrom when I got the chance.
Of these MES, I think Havana is the most dupeable. If you don't mind cheating on MAC, I think UD Snakebit or Barlust may be close.

I am wearing MP today, thank you Pixie and I love it! I paired it with Hocus Pocus in the V, Creamy Bisque on the brow and blended it out with a little Moleskin--which is my workhorse.

These were the best e/s from MAC I have seen, wish we could get more in some bright colors.

MRV

Of these MES, I think Havana is the most dupeable. If you don't mind cheating on MAC, I think UD Snakebit or Barlust may be close.

I am wearing MP today, thank you Pixie and I love it! I paired it with Hocus Pocus in the V, Creamy Bisque on the brow and blended it out with a little Moleskin--which is my workhorse.

These were the best e/s from MAC I have seen, wish we could get more in some bright colors.
That's my wish, too!

MACina

I agree....a bright pink or a bright teal would be awesome!Or a platinum....

Piarpreet

And there's no one that can recover it for you!? Where did he leave it!!??
God you must be devistated! Well, at least you can use this to guilt him into buying you makeup for the rest of your life!
he is the clumsiest human i know.

but also... he is the brokest guy I know.