MAC for Marilyn

ChosenOne

Too funny, but sadly it is probably true. When I spoke to my SA she said they received 3 of each item and that 1 of each would be a tester also. Why test them and not just sell them. Now that is a waste.
I agree that this is crazy. I understand making testers, but for a collection like this that has soooo much hype and is selling out everywhere in probably record times...yeah, I think you can forget about the testers. Really, it's okay...they'll sell. Silly MAC...

cucumbers

Elegant-one, you look phenomenal for any age! Sending good thoughts for your mother's quick recovery your way as well.

The lovely purplerinne picked up a few things for me (BP, DA, SI), my cousin picked up LG for me at an event (without me even asking!! she just knew I would like it), and I ordered PB from Nordstrom. I supposed I hauled more than I wanted to/thought I would but I love everything! I am looking for a BU of the BP though, so if anyone doesn't like it or has a spare, please let me know! The BP is BEAUTIFUL on paler skin (I'm a pale NW15ish/probably more NW10). I kind of wish I had picked up Legendary too, but I think I have enough blushes that are similar that I'll survive. I wish I could swatch it, but I'm in the middle of midterms so there's NO WAY I'll make it to the store before they sell out of the three of each item that they have.
blink.gif

elegant-one

elegant - did you mean to say you work out 3 times a day or per week?
lol.gif
3 times a DAY every day each in small doses...2:30pm - small floor workout, 5:30pm - medium floor workout, 7:30 - Treadmill & 2 short lower body reps. Oh & then at 8pm - I get my glass of Merlot
greengrin.gif

Fiberluver

lol.gif
3 times a DAY every day each in small doses...2:30pm - small floor workout, 5:30pm - medium floor workout, 7:30 - Treadmill & 2 short lower body reps. Oh & then at 8pm - I get my glass of Merlot
greengrin.gif
Thank you for sharing! The results are fab! and so are u!

Michelemu21

Just a vent but I really did not see the point of MAC sending TiffanyD products on THIS particular collection because something like this sells itself. Those products especially lipsticks could have went to people that really wanted them. Just from the few videos I've watch of hers she doesn't even put on colors like that. She can't sell or swap them so now they just go to waste unless she gives them to a family member, I guess that's a plus.
I know...(stealing her Legendary blush)

LavenderPearl

My Nordstrom pre-order from almost a month ago was canceled today due to overselling stock -__- And I just canceled my Macy's appointment for tomorrow yesterday... looks like I'm heading up to my local mall bright and early tomorrow. Ugh, so irritated tbh. These lippies had better be amazing >.<

/hoping this works for the umpteenth time

princess sarah

There is still alot of this collection still available online at Mac Australia, SI is sold out and one of the blushes and BP and a few of the perm items.

I think our price point doesnt help with selling it over here.

I am waiting for my items to HURRY UP!!! havent been dispatched yet so I hope I have them next week

hwdsprincess

I'm getting a little nervous that I won't get my pure zen lipsticks and the bp crossing my fingers and toes I got those items tomorrow at the store

iHeartMACxo

Did they cancel your items when you called or before? I think I'll call tomorrow. 
They canceled the two items before I called. They told me their inventory was coming from the Store and not them. I don't know if she meant MAC or what...but yeah just two of my items were canceled and they shipped the rest already.

KelseeBrianaJai

Speaking of safety orange... We were at a mall a month ago & hubs took these of me with his cell phone. Then, a security guard came over & said no pictures are allowed to be taken at this mall. Hubs said, but I was just admiring my wife from behind & they laughed :lol: :amused:
Hot mama!!!

peachsuns

lol.gif
greengrin.gif
You go girl! Keep it up!
thmbup.gif
Elegant = gorgeous
greengrin.gif

Hope your mom will feel better soon!
th_hug.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
lol.gif
greengrin.gif
I need to start working out ASAP.
icon_eek.gif
I want to get in shape again and lose some pounds, I don't think I could ever be so disciplined to do it 3 times a day, but you're definitely an inspiration to do it more.
bouquet.gif

And I wish your mom a speedy recovery as well.

lifesentropy

Received my MAC stuff yesterday. Here's part 1 - the lippies! Part 2 will come tomorrow :)
* * *​
Also someone earlier asked for a comparison between MAC Love Goddess and WetnWild Cherry Picking...well they look like dupes to me! Extremely good eye!! Covergirl Eternal looks like a good dupe too.​