MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen
I have been seeing the ads on TV for that- I wonder if that is what is on their facebook page.

Looks like fun-I was tempted to go look too.

It does look fun. On the Target site it says it is launching the 14th. I got my new Vanity Fair magazine a few days ago and there is a several page ad on this.

Pinky & Poodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
You can always try warmer blushes with a lighter hand and then they should be ok
winkiss.gif
I also mostly wear pinks but I love my peaches and corals in spring and summer

I'll have to try that
smiles.gif

I just ordered Peachykeen, that should be enough warm blush for a while
winks.gif

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yushimi
My turn!
lol.gif

Blooming Lovely
Shell Pearl
Prim & Proper
Blue India

drools.gif

Oddly, I just can't see the eyeshadows selling out...call me crazy lolz.

I think Birds & Berries will go pretty fast, since it's the most eye catching of them in the pan.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I think Birds & Berries will go pretty fast, since it's the most eye catching of them in the pan.

yes... it's a beautiful looking colour!
smiles.gif

Yushimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue

True. Unless they knew it's literally almost the same as Strike A Pose LOLZ
lol.gif

I was thinking of getting it just for the hell of it but I can't bring myself to buy it. I like the birdy packaging more than the flowers
drools.gif

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yushimi
True. Unless they knew it's literally almost the same as Strike A Pose LOLZ
lol.gif

Yeah, well, you need to remember that not everyone has an extensive MAC collection at home.
cutey.gif
At lot of people will just pass by the display and think "Oh, that's pretty" and buy it.

AudreyNicole

In all honesty, I am glad B&B is similar to Strike a Pose. I love the color, and hate the starflash finish (*ducks to avoid being hit*
lol.gif
) I used One off e/s today, and the Starflash finish and I don't get along. It almost blends *too* easily, and then it looks all muddy. I can't wait for B&B!
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac

Sidenote: Should I be offended about all this wear anything/anywhere stuff, a response to my post? I just wanna know.

Not from me - I didn't even read your post. I only read erines
ssad.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Audrey, I'll do my best to ignore your Starflash blasphemy.
winkiss.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif
I appreciate that.
winkiss.gif
I know I am the odd man out. I just don't love them. I'll take a VP over a Starflash anyday. Now, that doesn't mean I won't buy them, if I love the color.
th_wink3.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I feel the same way! I can't decide if I want one or the other of the beauty powders or to just skip them both.
th_dunno.gif
Too many decisions to make!
lol.gif

ssad.gif
girlhaha.gif
You'll figure it out
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
I can't decide either, I am sure I don't need Summer Rose since I have it from RR, but I am torn over Shell Pearl because it is getting so much love. I have sooooo many highlight colors that I ever use so my practical side is saying no, but my greeding hoarder side is telling me to grab one before they are sold out. Ugh, I hate when MAC turns me psyco
th_crazy2.gif
th_crazy.gif

th_roll1.gif
Sorry, but that is so funny! Does the same to me
greengrin.gif

kisses to the new baby

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
In all honesty, I am glad B&B is similar to Strike a Pose. I love the color, and hate the starflash finish (*ducks to avoid being hit*
lol.gif
) I used One off e/s today, and the Starflash finish and I don't get along. It almost blends *too* easily, and then it looks all muddy. I can't wait for B&B!
smiles.gif

This statement has singlehandedly talked me into B&B. I agree with your starflash hate because some of them are terrible. The purple one I got from LTL won't show up at all unless I really really pack it on.

You enabled without really trying. That is skill.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
This statement has singlehandedly talked me into B&B. I agree with your starflash hate because some of them are terrible. The purple one I got from LTL won't show up at all unless I really really pack it on.

choochoo.gif
Why thank you. I really wasn't trying.
lol.gif
We can be starflash haters together!
winks.gif
Bring on the Birds and Berries!
mac_haul.gif

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
choochoo.gif
Why thank you. I really wasn't trying.
lol.gif
We can be starflash haters together!
winks.gif
Bring on the Birds and Berries!
mac_haul.gif

I was under the impression that everyone thought starflash was omgfrickenamazing. Now I don't feel so bad about not having any.
smiles.gif

MzzRach

Quote:

Specktra peeps got talent!
lol.gif

I like Starflash and Veluxe Pearl shadows fairly equally. I respect y'alls opinion, though. It's all good.
winkiss.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Specktra peeps got talent!
lol.gif

I like Starflash and Veluxe Pearl shadows fairly equally. I respect y'alls opinion, though. It's all good.
winkiss.gif

iagree.gif
yes i love both finishes equally too
smiles.gif
it's mattes that i have a dislike for!
tong.gif

purrtykitty

I like some Starflashes better than others. Grand Entrance is really flakey/frosty for me. Much more so than others. Veluxe Pearls all seem much more consistent in the finish.

Shadowy Lady

I agree with starflash texture being inconsistent. I love Smoke n Diamonds, One Off and Rated R, some of the others not so much (I'm talking to you Sunset B.)

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I agree with starflash texture being inconsistent. I love Smoke n Diamonds, One Off and Rated R, some of the others not so much (I'm talking to you Sunset B.)

yes! somebody else agrees with me on that! that shadow is a bugger to work with! it was my first pink shadow and i was excited about it - but it actually manages to look patchy on me. i have only started liking it again when i got red velvet shadestick to go as a base! but even then, i like shadows to look good without a base for when i can't be bothered for a paint pot or whatever!

shontay07108

Quote:
Sidenote: Should I be offended about all this wear anything/anywhere stuff, a response to my post? I just wanna know.

poke.gif
Girl, no. I don't come sideways at people unless they do so with me.
friends.gif

And then it'll be so clear, no one will have to wonder.
devil.gif

Latest posts