MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
I can't believe this collection will be in my hands tomorrow!
yahoo.gif

I still have to wait.... at least three more weeks.

It will be released April 1st, but will be exclusive locations only. So I have to order it and really hope it will work fine! I don't want to miss one item from my wishlist.

allThingsGirl

Can anyone compare Shell Pearl to Barbie Pearl Sunshine or Refined MSF? I am thinking to try Shell Pearl but I own the other two and am afraid I'm just falling into the trap of buying the same color I like over and over. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
smiles.gif

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
I'm calling my MAC ASAP IN THE MORNING! Like a stalker, like a stalker!!!

Same here! I wasn't planning on going to pick up my stuff until tomorrow night but I'll go first thing in the morning if I have to! I NEED Blooming Lovely, it's my one must have! I'm not sure if I should be surprised that 2 things are sold out online already, but I am
th_dunno.gif

Gonzajuju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
I'm calling my MAC ASAP IN THE MORNING! Like a stalker, like a stalker!!!

I will be the first to show up to the counter tomorrow lol! I hope I don't regret not pre ordering... I bet Birds & Berries e/s is next to go!

cougargirl

I'm so excited to go swatching tomorrow! I feel like I have been counting this down for such a long time. I actually can't believe it is almost here. Okay, I am going to try to breath now.

Have any of the paler ladies tried A Different Groove yet? I am so in love with the swatches (and how it looks on Shontay - gorgeous), but I am afraid it will be too dark for me. I might just go for it anyway, so I can stare at it.

Have fun tomorrow ladies! I hope everyone enjoys their goodies. I can't wait to pick a couple things up.
mac_haul.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

My mall opens at 10 am! WTH? Hopefully my first class ends so early I have enough time to go to the 2 counters in there or the main MAC---or--or--I should call and have them hold 'em.

*realizes other things in life should be just as important as this collection, haha--but still hella FREAKED*

Gonzajuju

There's going to be a rush on the counters at 10am then at 11am all will be quiet...
I think it was the style black collection, I remember being one of the firsts at the counter but it was like 10 girls deep and one MUA working the counter. I had pre ordered so I came back at 11am and it was a ghost town. Where had the sworm gone?

toxicglitter

i ordered:
shell pearl
birds n berries

was going to wait but i couldnt resist ordering because i knew i wasnt going to be able to hit up the mall within the next few days and i was fearing them to be sold out. i hate that feeling!!! that happened to me with style black, i went later on (maybe 2 weeks?) after it was released to get the youngpunk&cinderfella MES freaking out because they had sold out online and i got the last ones in both colors...i was like jeeeeeez, thats the last time im waiting...
.....anyways.........ya

im going to wait on bough grey & dames desire though. got to see them in person, won't kill me if i dont get them....

gachapin_luv

Phew. I had to read many pages again to reach here - I'm tired
greengrin.gif

Lou - love your new avatar. Love your eye make-up.

Shadowy Lady- love your new avatar as well. Did you get a haircut?

Rachel - no wonder I like you - your b-day is the 31st, mine is the 30th. Yay to all March babies!

Shontay - ADG looks so purrty on you! Let me sing "Supermodel" again
lol.gif

My list is still incomplete at this point, but it got shorter for sure. Thank you Sofia for the great review. I scratched Bough Grey off.

I also decided I don't need English Accents since I have too many l/gs, but I will get Frankly Fresh.
I wanted ALL lipsticks but now don't know what to do with P&P and Ever Hip.
Hope Prim & Proper is ligtht peach/nude not reddish brown like Blushbaby on me.
Shell Pearl - I like BP but I shall see.

Must be strong when I go to the counter tomorrow morning.

shimmergrass

i bought birds and berries e/s
its so lovely. i actually like the packaging
smiles.gif

MUA said that blue india n/p was selling out fast, only few r left.

jenixxx

Lipstick in Blooming Lovely
Lipglass in English Accents
Beauty Powder in Summer Rose
Medium Makeup Bag

Hooray!
mac_haul.gif

Hypathya

happybirthday.gif
Karin!!

th_thstars.gif
Hope you have an awesome day, that you get your GOL goodies and lots of love. May you have a long, happy, healthy and wealthy life.
th_thstars.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirlgirl
ummm....so I bought the makeup bag online and got it today...and I don't think it is worthy of the $30 price tag. In fact I am kicking myself now for paying that kind of money for a MAKEUP BAG! The pattern is cute, but the bag isn't lined and it is really flimsy - not sturdy like the Hello Kitty bags. The bag itself is really flat and doesn't have much shape to it. And the big flower pull is kind of tacky and cheap looking to me. I am so disappointed. I'll be checking out the color collection at Macy's tomorrow and I'm sure I'll like the actual makeup a lot more than this silly bag. If you're on the fence about the bag, IMO it's a SKIP!

Thank you for letting us know! I am for sure taking the makeup bag off of my list.

Hi Allison! I've missed you! Hope that all is well!

Happy Birthday Karin!
smiles.gif
happybirthday.gif
th_thstars.gif

I am sooooooooooo excited to pick up this collection tomorrow!!
yahoo.gif

Latest posts