MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

eidetica

mac_haul.gif
I GOT MINE! I GOT MINE! A WEEK AGO! Because somebody put it out for the half hour I was there by mistake... It's gorgeous!

Beauty powders are amazing! A lipstick for every coloring, and the green/ blue ES on my lids all week. Wonderful, except I have Teal pigment... But the pale pink lippie amazes, the bright pink I bought though. Creme De La Femme will stand in.

Packaging is awesome! Dive for the nail polish at store opening.

sweetkitty

Will the BP's show up on NC 15 skin? I've been reading that they are more like highlighters, but then I see people posting on youtube using them and they show up a lot, I guess more for fair-skinned people?

I love the packaging too.

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetkitty
Will the BP's show up on NC 15 skin? I've been reading that they are more like highlighters, but then I see people posting on youtube using them and they show up a lot, I guess more for fair-skinned people?

I love the packaging too.

Could you point me in the direction of a good video of someone pale using Shell Pearl? Thanks
winkiss.gif

jenntoz

So my compulsive hoarder side just won out over my practical rational side & I ordered Shell Pearl... great, something else to sit in my endless piles of unused(but NEEDED) MSFs & BPs

Karin have a wonderful birthday!
happybirthday.gif
th_partytime.gif
th_ymca.gif

Enjoy today's hauling!!!
mac_haul.gif

I have fallen in love with the look of Birds & Berries eye shadow, but I was wondering how similar it is to Grey Range in the Photo Realism quad from the Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection.

I'm trying to talk myself out of a few things to save money, and I tend to stick with neutrals!

Winthrop44

happybirthday.gif
Happy birthday Karin!
party.gif

Well....I guess I'm glad I ordered Blooming Lovely even though I still have major doubts about it on myself!

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie_wofie
I have fallen in love with the look of Birds & Berries eye shadow, but I was wondering how similar it is to Grey Range in the Photo Realism quad from the Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection.

I'm trying to talk myself out of a few things to save money, and I tend to stick with neutrals!

The search function is your friend.
th_wink3.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
img07931.jpg

birds & berries vs grey range

bough grey vs image maker

img07971x.jpg

which is which?

birds & berries, strike a pose?
strike a pose, birds & berries?

its the first one-birds & berries, strike a pose

B&B has the teensiest, weensiest more green, where SAP is more blue. but can you really tell the difference?
ssad.gif

miribre

I saw yesterday that Shell Pearl beauty powder is already sold out in pre-sales. Wow, who knew it would be so popular.
lol.gif

Blooming Lovely lipstick and Blue India nail polish are sold out online.

I'll pick up my order today. Yay for Thursdays!
yahoo.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by miribre
I saw yesterday that Shell Pearl beauty powder is already sold out in pre-sales. Wow, who knew it would be so popular.
lol.gif

Blooming Lovely lipstick and Blue India nail polish are sold out online.

I'll pick up my order today. Yay for Thursdays!
yahoo.gif

i'm not surprised! they're both beautiful!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
*realizes other things in life should be just as important as this collection, haha--but still hella FREAKED*

girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
Wow, I am soo behind...I miss your girls lots! :hearts:

I can't wait to get my goodies!

friends.gif
Miss you! I hope you love your mac goodies

Karin:
kissy.gif
Happy Birthday Darlin!

perfectdefect

I just called my counter and put my stuff away to pick up later today. They only had 3 blue india nail polishes and one was a tester. Thank god I got one
smiles.gif
. Plus a bunch of other stuff, can't wait to go. I think i'll put my dog down for a nap early.
I'll post a review and swatches later on if the weather stays happy.

purrtykitty

It's like a party in here!! Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes.
grouphug2.gif
I'm going to clean myself up and then head out to get my goodies, so I'll report back. Can you believe it's freakin' snowing here?!?! Lame!!! The weather almost never cooperates on my birthday.

MissCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
It's like a party in here!! Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes.
grouphug2.gif
I'm going to clean myself up and then head out to get my goodies, so I'll report back. Can you believe it's freakin' snowing here?!?! Lame!!! The weather almost never cooperates on my birthday.

Happy Birthday
yahoo.gif

I know it didn't snow all year here ..
and now when its spring break for the young kids it's snowing
lol.gif
lol.gif

Elusive21

I am so glad it's THursday!

Feels like I've been waiting for this day forever.

Now I just have to go to class for an hour and then I can go to my beloved MAC counter and get me some Liberty of London goodies (and a couple of Too Fabulous blushes).