MAC Heavenly creature discussion

LivestrongH2

This would've been an amazing collection for special packaging! I would've done an aurora borealis type design on the packaging! :eyelove:

pemily

I have 111 Mac lipsticks and 149 lipglosses (including 13 small ones and lots of dazzleglasses). I have my shorter lip products (lipsticks and short lipglosses) stored in icecream tubs (2 litre ones), I have 8 of those under my chest of drawers. I have two big drawers full of lipglosses that are longer like dazzleglasses, Chanel glossimers, etc. and I also have a small 4 drawer storage unit with some old drugstore glosses that I actually really need to go through soon. I also have loads of lipsticks and glosses that I've bought recently that just don't fit anymore in the above places, so they're just all over the place in bags in my cupboard. I did some pictures ages ago on my blog, but not recently. If you do a search I'm sure you will find them. :)
Ive actually been reading your blog for a while... It's great!

duckrodeo

Genn

This would've been an amazing collection for special packaging! I would've done an aurora borealis type design on the packaging!
eyelove.gif
iagree.gif

Rinstar

OK from that pic, it looks like i want 3 lipsticks, 3 CSGs, 6 MES, 2 or 3 MSFs (depending on swatches), all of the MBs, and of course, VAE.

YIKES!

gracie90

Oh dear. I for one am glad it's not special packing as everything would be 50p more expensive and since I want about 20 things that'd be an extra £10
girlhaha.gif

I hope Debenhams do a 10% off thing that coincides with this!

Genn

I'm not fond of the lips in the pic but I'm ok with everything else except maybe that weird line beneath the brow bone.

Indieprincess

Wow...the promo pics just made me add one more cremesheenglass. Ugh...I hope they're all not as pigmented and lovely as I think they will be because I'm really not interested in dropping 100+ especially with some sure to be fabulous fall collections on the horizon :shock:

Latest posts