MAC Heavenly creature discussion

MACcrazy

gonna grab VAE as it seems like a lot of people like it (but how can you make skincare LE?) as for the rest, I need swatches since MES/MSF are hit and miss with me.

DILLIGAF

gonna grab VAE as it seems like a lot of people like it (but how can you make skincare LE?) as for the rest, I need swatches since MES/MSF are hit and miss with me.
That's what's bothering me the most. What if my skin LOVES this product!?!?!? I don't want to hoard and I very rarely backup products. MAC may want to consider a making this one a perm item. I've heard so many people love this product. I guarantee that it will be the first item to sell out online.

aradhana

I actually like the eyes - in an artistic kind of way. It looks like a trendy but sloppy cut crease. :)
i like the eyes too...i like the gradient from inside to out...but i find the edges of the model's face, and the cropping of the image totally bizarre! the image kinda reminds me of a cross between a medieval italian painting (which i love), and edvard munch's scream...!
i think i might finally try out the VAE...though i assume it will be a struggle getting a hold of it!!!!

gracie90

I'd love to try the VAE, but I worry that if I get a sample initially and then love it, they'll all be gone!

Haven

I am also not a fan of the promo pic.

I am going to try to be good and focus on getting only the mineralized products from this collection. Plus I am going to try to avoid getting dupes of SP or Naturally products, which I still have and use. I have been on a lip product buying binge lately with recent collections like IA, S3C3, HS, Fashion Sets, etc., so I don't need anymore lip products right now.

I am also not a fan of VAE. I know that a lot of people like it, but the consistency and smell of the product really turn me off. Actually the smell is the deal breaker for me. I still have my backups from the last time it was released sitting in my drawer. I purchased this product before trying it out b/c of all of the hype, and it was a waste of money for me. So I definately recommend trying VAE or at least smelling it before buying.

Anitacska

Funny, I actually really like how VAE smells. I'll probably pick up 2 or 3 of it, although I still have a few back ups.

Finlithwen

OMG! How am I supposed to choose between all those gorgeous MSFs? I want the lighter and the darker ones badly...

Ashleybubbles83

all the pics coming out for this collection are making it difficult for me to make a decision!!!

as for the VAE, i really can't describe the smell. i like it, or at least it doesn't bother me.

aradhana

for those who have the VAE, how long does it usually take to get through the product? (assuming you're using it regularly, and not sparingly for fear of running out!)

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm scratching my head over this one too. I guess it encourages people to buy multiples, but if you've never tried it before, you'd need to use a whole tube just to figure out if it worked for you (assuming you didn't have some sort of immediate reaction).

BTW, does anyone have a list of ingredients for this? Other than abrasives for exfoliation, I'm curious to know what else is in there and to see if there's already something similar on the market.

Ashleybubbles83