MAC Heavenly creature discussion

Pinkdollface

Quote: Originally Posted by martiangurll

I use Invisible Light pretty much every day. And I fall in love again with Aurora about every other week...

I have used Aurora the most of the 4 I got. It a really pretty brown.
Quote: Originally Posted by MACina

I have not payed much attention to this one
blush-anim-cl.gif

Somehow I have no ideas for combos
th_dunno.gif

Wear it on it's own on the lid and in the crease. Maybe a highlight and that's it. I also like it in the crease with Sky on the lids.

MACina

That sounds great!
I will try this combo.Thank you so much Pinkdollface
smiles.gif

I have used Aurora the most of the 4 I got. It a really pretty brown.
Wear it on it's own on the lid and in the crease. Maybe a highlight and that's it. I also like it in the crease with Sky on the lids.

martiangurll

Invisible Light is my go to brow and duct color for almost any of these MES combos (plus non MES combos as well). Aurora works great in the crease or all over the lid and can really work with both warm and cool toned looks but best with warm tones. For me it is the perfect warm brown crease color.

sherm

Neo Nebula is still getting the most love from me, but I use Invincible Light and Earth pretty frequently too. Invincible Light on lid with Neo Nebula in the crease/outer V is my favorite combination, and so easy!

I'm still using Light Year and Star Wonder a ton, I wish I had gotten backups
ohboy.gif

Dominique33

Bright Moon and Sky are lovely colors for the cold season.I definitely have to use these 2 more often right now.
Totally agree pretty colours for the cold season but also for fall and spring, why not ? I have both ( the only MES from this amazing collection ) and I love them !

Seven Of Nine

Neo Nebula is still getting the most love from me, but I use Invincible Light and Earth pretty frequently too. Invincible Light on lid with Neo Nebula in the crease/outer V is my favorite combination, and so easy!

I'm still using Light Year and Star Wonder a ton, I wish I had gotten backups
ohboy.gif
I have to try
thmbup.gif

GlamQueen21

I cannot believe that all of the MES are still on the website and I promised myself to get a couple of them but haven't done so yet.

Debbs

The Vineland Mall in Orlando have all the HC es, Solar Ray Blush and Star Wonder msf. They have a ton of stuff. I got a back up of Blue Orbit, two more Magnetic Attractions, Solar Ray, Half Wild PP and Vacant Lipglass from Gareth Pugh. Havana x 1 plus tester was there as well. Gonna eat and get dressed for City Walk. Freezing here!!!!

MACina

Wow,that is an awesome CCO haul
thmbup.gif

The Vineland Mall in Orlando have all the HC es, Solar Ray Blush and Star Wonder msf. They have a ton of stuff. I got a back up of Blue Orbit, two more Magnetic Attractions, Solar Ray, Half Wild PP and Vacant Lipglass from Gareth Pugh. Havana x 1 plus tester was there as well. Gonna eat and get dressed for City Walk. Freezing here!!!!

lilinah

Today:
First i did my brows, as usual with MAC Omega matte eyeshadow - otherwise it looks like i don't have any

Then:
-- Jeté (By Request) from my lid not quite up to my brow - MAC says it's "sandy coral", but on me it's a medium-light warm neutral (Veluxe Pearl)
-- A Natural Flirt (Glamour Daze) only on the half of my eyelid close to my nose - "soft peachy nude" (Extra Dimensional)
-- Nothing under my brow but my own skin
-- Bright Moon (Heavenly Creature) from crease up a bit lower than Jeté - "grey, silver and icy green melange"
-- Stolen Moment (Glamour Daze) in my outer crease and out a little to make a soft "cat eye" and smudged in the outer 1/3 of my lower lid - "dark taupe" (Extra Dimensional)

No liner, just a few coats of DiorShow mascara in Mitzah (golden brown) on both upper and lower lashes

The frames of my glasses in the front are a muted aqua textured metal oval with two curved points out the side and dark burgundy-bronze spiral twisted ear pieces, so this eye look is mostly warm bright open lids, with a hint of warm aqua, picking up the colors of my glasses without being too strong.

Lips: I couldn't resist a little drama - Kat von D Foiled Love Lipstick in "Oh My Goth" - "metallic deep amethyst with iridescent micro glitter", but it isn't at all amethyst, it's a deep dark burgundy/plum/purple and nicely metallic

Nothing on my face but moisturizer and sunscreen.

My clothes are mostly dark chocolate brown today...

gracie90

Today:
First i did my brows, as usual with MAC Omega matte eyeshadow - otherwise it looks like i don't have any

Then:
-- Jeté (By Request) from my lid not quite up to my brow - MAC says it's "sandy coral", but on me it's a medium-light warm neutral (Veluxe Pearl)
-- A Natural Flirt (Glamour Daze) only on the half of my eyelid close to my nose - "soft peachy nude" (Extra Dimensional)
-- Bright Moon (Heavenly Creature) from crease up a bit lower than Jeté - "grey, silver and icy green melange"
-- Stolen Moment (Glamour Daze) in my outer crease and out a little to make a soft "cat eye" and smudged in the outer 1/3 of my lower lid - "dark taupe" (Extra Dimensional)

No liner, just a few coats of DiorShow mascara in Mitzah (golden brown) on both upper and lower lashes

The frames of my glasses in the front are a muted aqua textured metal oval with two curved points out the side and dark burgundy-bronze spiral twisted ear pieces, so this eye look is mostly warm bright open lids, with a hint of warm aqua, picking up the colors of my glasses without being too strong.

Lips: I couldn't resist a little drama - Kat von D Foiled Love Lipstick in "Oh My Goth" - "metallic deep amethyst with iridescent micro glitter", but it isn't at all amethyst, it's a deep dark burgundy/plum/purple and nicely metallic

I have everything that you used on your eyes - I'm going to try this for sure, it sounds so pretty!!

Icecaramellatte

Today:

Then:

I love how you worked in products from multiple collections. I have to say I have neglected this collection lately. I do wear Light Year a lot and I have just started using Star Wonder a lot as well. I will have to revisit the other products from this collection. I still think it was the best collection this year.