Mac Pro Palettes discussion

Lipstickdiva420

Which is why I gave trying to get them online and just bought them from my Pro store. They initially didn't have them stocked but they seem to have them every time I've asked.
The last time I went to my pro store was about a month and half ago and they didn't have any in stock. Everything is in stock in your area lol.

Icecaramellatte

I hope the palettes come back in stock by summer. I think it would make a nice summer project for me. Since I got the one new 15 pan palette, I have quite a few empty 4 pans now.

GlamQueen21

I hope the palettes come back in stock by summer. I think it would make a nice summer project for me. Since I got the one new 15 pan palette, I have quite a few empty 4 pans now.
Me too! I have 10 eyeshadows in pots that need to be depotted lol one of these days I will break down and order the double palette.

Shellcat

I wish MAC would come on and produce more single palettes. I personally don't care for the new double palettes.

tumbleweed.gif

***waiting***

pemily

I put stickers on my palettes to label them, I decided to re shuffle and removed with nail polish remover... It destroyed the front it's not glossy anymore it's all frosted... Like 6 out of 8!

jsparkle

I went & bought old palettes as I was depotting everything I owned (well over 100 e/s & blushes) & now it's driving me crazy. I can't see anything I own and finding anything is a mission when searching through so many. I really wish I'd waited but I can't buy that many palettes all over again

honey on boost

I stopped by the store again and they took down all the single palettes and only have doubles and quads. I really hope they are not discontinuing them already
girl_devil.gif

erine1881

I put stickers on my palettes to label them, I decided to re shuffle and removed with nail polish remover... It destroyed the front it's not glossy anymore it's all frosted... Like 6 out of 8!
Oh no! :( Yeah polish remover eats thru plastic.
I went & bought old palettes as I was depotting everything I owned (well over 100 e/s & blushes) & now it's driving me crazy. I can't see anything I own and finding anything is a mission when searching through so many. I really wish I'd waited but I can't buy that many palettes all over again
I much prefer the old palettes over the new ones. I HATE the see-thru windows! :mad: I have like 5 old shadow palettes left, but ran out of the old blush palettes :cry:

SRICH76

I have 10 of the old eyeshadow palettes and 3 of the old blush palettes. I am in need of another eyeshadow palette.
My local M.A.C. store has the 15 eyeshadow palette in stock, she said they recently received them in. Try calling your local store and see if they have any.

PeachTwist

Meh, I'm torn.

I don't know whether to depot or not. I have a full 15 old palette and a 2nd one that has a few in it, but I don't reach for them ever because I can't see them. I like the idea of having them in palettes as it would save space, but at the same time I'm unsure. Not only that, but I also like the LE packaging of some of the singles. Plus, I also like the palettes having the dividers, but for some colours it would mean having 2 palettes as I don't like the duo palettes. I'd currently need 11 palettes -- that's £225.50 just for palettes. I suppose I could start without the dividers to make it a bit cheaper, but eh. I have difficulty spending money on things like palettes, but none on make-up itself, lol. The worst bit though is I know I could get at least 14-15 lipsticks from B2M.

Mac-Guy

yay!! Going to order a few since I started depotting most of my blushes tonight.
I decided against depotting my blushes. While they take up more space in single compacts, I rather deal with space issues than powder all over my palettes/lids, especially as the newer formulas tend to be more powdery. The new palettes are definitely nice to look at, but the clear lids are a pain to keep clean.

Latest posts