Mac Pro Palettes discussion

Bliss

Do you have vibrant grape? i wear it in the full crease with tempting on the lid, and smoked out on the bottom with brun!!!
Umm so like yeah, I just googled vibrant grape and feel in love... lmao gotta take a look at that one

erine1881

No :nope: ...  The only bright colored matte purple eyeshadows I have is sugarpills poison plum and 2am... will any of those work?? Most of my eyeshadows are Urban decay, I actually love the shadows... I wanna get a few more MAC tho... But MAC lipsticks all the way for me lol
Just googled 2am and it will be perfect!!!

Claire Voyant

I have three duos and store them on end. However, occasionally, if one is left on my counter and I open it, some of the shadows that had been upside down, fall out of the inserts into the clear plastic divider. This has happened several times to both depotted AND Pro pans. It hasn't happens to the blush pans yet, but they have a larger magnet underneath. I haven't tried them without the inserts, but will pick up magnet sheets today and see if that holds the pans in any better.
You can go to staples and buy large blocks of magnets (the size and thickness of business cards)for like $5 and stick a layer on the bottom of you palette. They wont fall then cause the layer of magnets will be stronger than the magnet on the eyeshadow pams

erine1881

ima have to give this a try i am loving the idea i loooove purples on my dark brown eyes
It's so pretty! Customers always asked what i was wearing and then buy all the colours! They had never thought of pairing red-purples and bronzy golds together! If you're able to see my previous avatars, i have it up there.

janette9687

If you're able to see my previous avatars, i have it up there.
i looove using woodwinked and sketch together, i get in a blank when i stare at my palettes because I only can wear makeup in the weekend and i want to wear all my makeup at once! hahaha

GlamQueen21

No
nope.gif
... The only bright colored matte purple eyeshadows I have is sugarpills poison plum and 2am... will any of those work?? Most of my eyeshadows are Urban decay, I actually love the shadows... I wanna get a few more MAC tho... But MAC lipsticks all the way for me lol
I love Poison Plum and 2am! I love using Poison Plum in the crease and 2am above the crease!

Bliss

Ohk ladies, suggestion time please lol.. Looking for MAC's most pigmented shadows to gradually fill my new pro palette... Is freshwater, deeptruth, shale, sable, sumptuous olive, and silver ring shadows pigmented and worth having?? Should I skip any??

erine1881

Erine :) sorry to bother you, but I can't find an up-to-date thread on Urban Decay eyeshadows to ask my question :( How can someone CP? Is it possible to do so for a different product besides MAC?
Absolutely! You purchase a product that someone wants, and they reimburse you for all costs (usually thru paypal which has seller/buyer protection if something happens) including tax and shipping. You then mail it to them with an agreed upon shipping method. Or they purchase for you.
Ohk ladies, suggestion time please lol.. Looking for MAC's most pigmented shadows to gradually fill my new pro palette... Is freshwater, deeptruth, shale, sable, sumptuous olive, and silver ring shadows pigmented and worth having?? Should I skip any??
Freshwater is very bright and pigmented. Deep truth is gorgeous sapphire blue. Shale can range from a medium dark greyed-purple to a medium tone lavender. Skintone definitely changes the colour up, but it's always gorgeous! Sable is an ok neutral. One i use for weddings often, but never use mine. Sumptuous olive is a pigmented dirty olive that's gorgeous with red-plums like sketch, or bronzes like Tempting!!! Silverring is a medium to light silver grey. Not my fave. But good for a frosty smokey silver/grey/black eye

Audrey C

Ohk ladies, suggestion time please lol.. Looking for MAC's most pigmented shadows to gradually fill my new pro palette... Is freshwater, deeptruth, shale, sable, sumptuous olive, and silver ring shadows pigmented and worth having?? Should I skip any??
Sable is one of my favorite shades, and ii love Sumptuous Olive as a lid color. Shale was one of my first MAC e/s and it has a deep dip. I don't wear it as much as I used to, but it's nice for a fairly neutral touch of color. I have Deep Truth but have only worn it as liner; it ddoesn't have the same buttery pigmentation as Plumage. I don't love Freshwater personally, but it can certainly be built to bold color. My daughter's skating team used it when performing, ands it can be seen from the stands.

ChosenOne

i looove using woodwinked and sketch together, i get in a blank when i stare at my palettes because I only can wear makeup in the weekend and i want to wear all my makeup at once! hahaha
Just have to chime in to say I love Sketch with almost any other color! One of my all-time fave shadows. If only it came in teddy bear form so I could snuggle with it at night... The other day I used Goldmine on the lid with Sketch in the crease and just a hint of Carbon on the outer v. Not the only Sketch combo I've done, but it's the newest!

Bliss

Silverring is a medium to light silver grey. Not my fave. But good for a frosty smokey silver/grey/black eye
cheerleader.gif
Gonna purchase these along with tempting... I'll skip sable

I really wanna get an Urban decay eyeshadow that's only available on urbandecay.com(doesn't ship outside the US) & exclusive to sephora inside JC penny( we don't have a counter in our JC penny store) :( On monday, I swatched the shadow that was included in a palette and silly me feel in love with it

Bliss

Sable is one of my favorite shades, and ii love Sumptuous Olive as a lid color. Shale was one of my first MAC e/s and it has a deep dip. I don't wear it as much as I used to, but it's nice for a fairly neutral touch of color. I have Deep Truth but have only worn it as liner; it ddoesn't have the same buttery pigmentation as Plumage. I don't love Freshwater personally, but it can certainly be built to bold color. My daughter's skating team used it when performing, ands it can be seen from the stands.
Oh no, I was gonna skip this color, but I love the few recommended products you gave to me, so maybe another neutral would't hurt lol.. I'll skip silver ring instead lol