Mac Pro Palettes discussion

NaomiH

I'll keep an eye out for you!
Lorelei.  :(  My fave one.  Waaaah.  Still looking for it...   I have the other 5 still and they are in their original cases.  Which is also a PITA because I have all my other shadows depotted.  Sigh.  Wish MAC didn't do this switcheroo.  I like to be organized and when I travel, I love having stuff in a palette.

DMcG9

Lorelei. :( My fave one. Waaaah. Still looking for it...

I have the other 5 still and they are in their original cases. Which is also a PITA because I have all my other shadows depotted. Sigh. Wish MAC didn't do this switcheroo. I like to be organized and when I travel, I love having stuff in a palette.
Just saw that there is one in the CB for $28... You should snag that!

smooch3s

I decided to try out a duo palette as I have at least 100 single eyeshadows and wanted to make my own everyday palette. This will make it easier when I travel and now I have my most used colors in one place. I bought little stick on magnets from Michael's because the pans won't stay in the palette without it. It was easy to do and the hardest part was choosing the color and order to place them in. I also heated up the compact bottoms so I could peel the sticker off and place it on the pans and know all the colors. I think I may still use a label maker so I can put the names on the palette itself.
I need at least 3 more duo palettes to depot all of my eyeshadows. :shock:

bluelitzer

I decided to try out a duo palette as I have at least 100 single eyeshadows and wanted to make my own everyday palette. This will make it easier when I travel and now I have my most used colors in one place. I bought little stick on magnets from Michael's because the pans won't stay in the palette without it. It was easy to do and the hardest part was choosing the color and order to place them in. I also heated up the compact bottoms so I could peel the sticker off and place it on the pans and know all the colors. I think I may still use a label maker so I can put the names on the palette itself.
I so love your collection! All those b2m lippies!

beautycool

Omg I never seen so many eyeshadows lol Love them Did you really need the magnets then for the double pallete ( inserts) I'm worried about that I be having my blush one soon I bought the duo case and the two inserts for blushs I may just stick to the pro pans I only have one pro pan though lol that be no good in need 12 I think Anyhow we haven't got anywhere like a micheals here in uk :( I have a few mac blushs that I could depot but no magnets then Gosh I could use without inserts and was thinking about putting the mineralise items in them instead of getting a dome pallete x love that idea The only palletes I like are sephoras ones They look brill

NaomiH

They look brill
I have the double for my blush palette and they stayed in without the magnets, but I decided to add some in any way for extra staying power especially for the ones on top. You could probably find magnets strips at any craft store or they may sell them at Tesco or Lidl. :) I ordered my magnet strips off Amazon because I kept forgetting to grab some at Wal-Mart. lol.

butterflyeyes

That's what I do with all of my palettes. I still put the original labels on the bottom of the shadow but I use my label maker to make visible labels under each shadow

kath00

WOW! Congratulations. I did the same thing and it felt SOOO good. Then I took my shadow cases in and did the B2M thing and got a ton of freebies!! :)

RupaulManiac

I bought the eyeshadow palette without inserts to put my Sugarpill shadows in, but I need to get magnets for them to stay in the palette, anyone know some really cheap ones that will work?

NaomiH

I bought the eyeshadow palette without inserts to put my Sugarpill shadows in, but I need to get magnets for them to stay in the palette, anyone know some really cheap ones that will work?
You can get them at Wal-Mart for like 4 bucks. I also got some off Amazon for around the same price.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Did you buy the single or the double?
Are there any nudes??
There are two pre-filled ones with all nude/neutral eyeshadows. Thread here ~ http://www.specktra.net/t/185865/mac-eye-shadow-x-15-palettes

Latest posts