MAC Pro Pan Refills are available on MAC's website!!

GlamQueen21

Hey guys! For those who own one or more MAC palettes, the refills are available on MAC's website!! You all should check it out! They also have the Pro Eyeshadow palettes, blush palettes and empty quad palettes!! I even placed an order on the eyeshadow palette so that I can learn how to depot eyeshadows!!!

Dr_Girlfriend

OH MY GOD!!! I think I love you! LOL. Didn't even notice when I was on their website earlier!

Really... should I be this excited? My hubby is looking at me like I'm an idiot!

coachkitten

That is awesome news and it is about time!!
smiles.gif

Dr_Girlfriend

Just a thought but does this mean they may starting carrying the palettes and refill pans at counters for us that are freestanding storeless?

miss_primer

I wonder if they will still be on the site when mac has the Friends and Family sale. Then we could all have the pro products and then a discount on top of that.
graucho.gif

Juxtapose

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_primer
I wonder if they will still be on the site when mac has the Friends and Family sale. Then we could all have the pro products and then a discount on top of that.
graucho.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Girlfriend
Just a thought but does this mean they may starting carrying the palettes and refill pans at counters for us that are freestanding storeless?

Good questions...just what I was wondering. I'm curious whether or not this is a limited time thing. I've been ready to start a pallet and saving money, so this is amazing!
th_DANCE.gif

Tinkerbell4726

Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. Your personal Makeup Artist will be with you shortly.
chatinfo.gif
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Sara. How may I assist you?
Kayla: Hi Sara
Kayla: I noticed the pro pans are now available on the site, how long will this be available?
Sara: Hi Kayla! They are permanent. Pro palette Blush too.
Kayla: thank you so much!

Tinkerbell4726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Girlfriend

That would be awesome, considering my boyfriend get's 20 percent off anything at nordstrom...

jawdrop.gif
< I'm so willing to do more of that for a discount lmao

GlamQueen21

I even ordered Creme de Violet pro pan refill and All that Glitters! I also watched some tutorials on how to depot them and now I can't wait to depot them!