MAC Pro Pan Refills are available on MAC's website!!

gildedangel

Re: MAC pro palette eyeshadow pans now available on maccosmetics.com

There has already been a post on this as this addition to the regular MAC website was about three weeks ago. Thank you anyway!
smiles.gif

redwhiteblue

Re: MAC pro palette eyeshadow pans now available on maccosmetics.com

yeah and it sucks. they are sold out of a ton of colors already because so many people jumped on it. *sigh*

dlongmo

I am so excited about this, the first 2 days, most colors were available in pan form, now it seems that everything is sold out.

Guess we all like it
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

Today I got Clarity e/s in pan form and it arrived broken!! I'm so mad from this day and will return it to get my money back! I have never had a product delivered damaged before!

sharkbytes

I was so excited to see this! I took advantage of the free shipping and ordered a bunch of refills. To be honest, I'm always a little overwhelmed (and in absolute heaven!) when I go to the pro store, and I constantly forget to pick up basic things, like refills for shadows that I've run out of and need to replace. This gave me the perfect opportunity to do that without being distracted by shiny new things.

BeautyPsycho

I want to pick up few colors but on the other hand, I want to wait for F&F sale to save some money
lol.gif
It's so hard to wait, ugh.