MAC Pro Pan Refills are available on MAC's website!!

HeatherLouWho

AWwwwwwesome. Take that eBay sellers who want to take advantage of my dislike of driving 45 minutes to the f/s store.

And girls on MUA who want me to swap a whole jar of pigment and my first born for a $12 palette.

alka1

YES! Thank you so much for letting us know - can't wait to get a blush palette
yes.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Girlfriend
Just a thought but does this mean they may starting carrying the palettes and refill pans at counters for us that are freestanding storeless?

sorry, that won't ever happen.

AmberElizabeth

It's about time! I mean, I have a MAC store so it's never been an issue for me but it's so much nicer for others that don't have a MAC store near them!

MAC finally got smart... Offering the palettes and pans on their regular site will up their profit. I'm shocked they didn't start doing this earlier!

JustDivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
sorry, that won't ever happen.

I reckon it could...someday....in the UK now there are at least 2 counters in London which have started selling pro palettes and refills...and that's not for want of freestanding stores either

darklocke

Oh my, oh my, oh my! I guess MAC realized that they would make even more money by making these available to all.
greengrin.gif

romi79_2008

What great news- so happy- now i was planning no Mac buying till color craft but this is totally unexpected i don`t think I`ll be able to stick to that plan
nope.gif

Now if they would have some discounts now and then it would be great

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnn
I've never bought a pro-pan eyeshadow... Do they come with a magnet on the back?

Yes, they do
yes.gif

NeonKitty

alright I'm super annoyed. I did live chat on the mac canada site and all she could tell me was "hopefully soon" and then asked me to call customer service. I thought she was customer service? Wtf? Irritating.

NeonKitty

ok now i'm even more annoyed, I called the number and after going through the dang voice mail system and pressed 2 at the appropriate time they system hung up on me.

Then i called again and got a live body, and they said oh we're not going to be doing that in Canada anytime soon, but you can get it by calling from 9-4 m-f. Ugh what the hell is that?