MAC Pro Pan Refills are available on MAC's website!!

macgirl3121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Girlfriend
Just a thought but does this mean they may starting carrying the palettes and refill pans at counters for us that are freestanding storeless?

I got a palette at a freestanding store last week. HTH

sassyclassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgirl3121
I got a palette at a freestanding store last week. HTH

She means counters =) The freestanding stores have always sold the refills and palettes.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbaneyezation
Does anyone know if they'll be doing this in the UK too?

Or in Germany? *one can hope*

MrsMay

piink_liily emailed MAC AU and they told her that they have no plans to add these to the AU site.... I figured as much
ssad.gif
We always get the collections late and the prices are so jacked up it's not funny.

finger.gif
this is for you MAC.

I have to travel interstate if I want to buy e/s refills or palettes.
ssad.gif

GlamQueen21

^I know! Only 4 e/s that people love (i.e Clarity and Newly Minted) are going to be gone. I must get those e/s before they are gone!

alka1

the Strada blush refill pan is also being discontinued. I wonder why? I thought they had just added these.. I wonder which other ones they will get rid of as well
ssad.gif

chelseadawn

I heard about this the day they put it on the US website, and i got excited - until i realized it wasnt on the Canadian website!
the next day, though, i checked again, and they put them up.
i was so excited!
i ordered three palettes (and three eyeshadow pans, so id get free shipping haha) and i'll have to depot my 29 eyeshadowss bleh, but im excited to have everything organized! (and to get 5 free lipsticks from packagingggg woot!)

xkleverxkittyx

Maybe something is wrong with me, but I'm not excited at all for this? Maybe because I am a Mac Pro member and this was always accessible for me. I'm in GA an only have one freestanding mac store and its about 30 mins away. No Mac Pros. What I really want is to be able to use my Mac Pro card at counters.

GlamQueen21

I got my palette and two of the Pro Refill Eyeshadows!!! I even depotted some eyeshadows today and I love it!!! I think I might need another palette since I have 7 more to depot. I'll take pics of my palette whenever I get the chance.

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkleverxkittyx
Maybe something is wrong with me, but I'm not excited at all for this? Maybe because I am a Mac Pro member and this was always accessible for me. I'm in GA an only have one freestanding mac store and its about 30 mins away. No Mac Pros. What I really want is to be able to use my Mac Pro card at counters.

yeah, maybe that's the reason
greengrin.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkleverxkittyx

these have always been available to everyone, just in different ways.

Mochahantas

The refill 15 palettes seem to be out of stock online. How soon does MAC get things in stock and can I still place an order and be put on backorder?

bartley

I did a Live Chat an hour or two a go to find out whether the UK would be getting these online, but she just gave me the email for MAC Customer Services. Fingers crossed! I'll post the reply when I get it.

luvmkup

MAC pro palette eyeshadow pans now available on maccosmetics.com

Just got my email from MAC today. Don't know if anyone's posted this yet, but now you can buy the pro pans on the regular MAC site, not just the pro site (in addition to the pro palettes!). I was pretty excited and wanted to share. I hate having to wait to get to a MAC store to get the pro pans.