MAC Pro Pan Refills are available on MAC's website!!

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Canadians i see it on the site now!! palettes!!!!! refill pans!!!
MAC Cosmetics | Shadow

Wtf? Live chat and customer service both said "oh we don't know when it will be up", yeah sure.

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
Wtf? Live chat and customer service both said "oh we don't know when it will be up", yeah sure.

The Live Chat people are makeup artists and really don't know that kind of info. In fact one told me she worked from home. Customer Service at the corporate number is more up on stuff like ingredients, etc, and when it comes to the web site probably only the folks that do the updating would know for sure.

only1angel

I thought I was dreaming when I went on the MAC site and saw the pro pan refills there. It was like looking at a winning lottery ticket! I only have a MAC store at my local Macys so I would have normally had to travel about an hr to get to a MAC store for the palettes and refill pans. It's like MAC answered our prayers. I think us MAC addicts are gonna sleep happy tonight.
th_e2cloud9.gif

Then again- I DON'T think I'll be able to sleep now wondering what refills I'm going to buy.....

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
The Live Chat people are makeup artists and really don't know that kind of info. In fact one told me she worked from home. Customer Service at the corporate number is more up on stuff like ingredients, etc, and when it comes to the web site probably only the folks that do the updating would know for sure.

right, the Live Chat people are mostly there to help with product advice, makeup tips. They're makeup artists, and if you ask a CS question they will direct you to the proper department (phone, email, etc.)

Face2Mac

I predict that mac is going to have a wonderful weekend of sales.

I think I might get on it, too, darn, no-buy.

Luceuk

Come on UK site, plllleeeeaaaasssee put it on I need some palettes for all my eyeshadows and I can't be bothered to ring MAC pro.

starfck

yay i'm so happy i don't have to spend $14.50 on an eyeshadow =) and i can finally have a palette =D

Zeastlake

I was so excited when I saw this thread my hands shot up in the air... all over palletes and single pan eyeshadows... this is so great !!!!!!!!!

Mochahantas

Newb question alert!

So when I get the pan, do I just put the refills in the pan or is there something else I need to make them stick in there?

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochahantas
Newb question alert!

So when I get the pan, do I just put the refills in the pan or is there something else I need to make them stick in there?

The pro pan eyeshadows have a magnet on the bottom and the pro pan holder is magnetized so you just slip it in the pan! Super easy.
yes.gif

SoupyGeorge

I saw this yesterday and was EXTREMELY excited. It's gonna save me some money, and space. Still pretty damn excited, lol

snowflakelashes

Darn LOL not that I have as many as some but I wish that I hadn't bought my perm shadows I own before this, I am petrified to depot but if they're already DONE I will totally buy any future perm shadow purchases as pans if I can.

SoupyGeorge

This is in stores too, right? Not just online? Because I need to get my friend stuff for her b-day, but it's on tuesday(procrastination) and this would be easier and cheaper than pot form

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupyGeorge
This is in stores too, right? Not just online? Because I need to get my friend stuff for her b-day, but it's on tuesday(procrastination) and this would be easier and cheaper than pot form

they've always been sold in stores.