MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

Mac-Guy

Since yesterday, all the t/t are gone, though currently TG says "coming soon," so maybe it will be restocked shortly.

Did everybody stock up on t/t?

EngineerBarbie

engineer barbie you've officially per swayed me to get the call me bubbles quad,lol. You look phenomenal in it,it just makes your brain eyes pop such beautifully, what did you use in the crease? Btw,love your combo with wmh,looks great on you.
The Call Me Bubbles palette is really versatile--glad you're gonna get it. LOL! And thanks so much for the compliments. The MAC MUA used Saddle in the crease (I can't believe I don't have this shade) and I have it listed in the caption under one of the pics for my review.

Just curious (and I'm probably lazy and missed it) has anyone with blue eyes tried this quad? A friend of mine likes the colors and I told her I think they'd look great on her but she's not so sure.

EngineerBarbie

Since yesterday, all the t/t are gone, though currently TG says "coming soon," so maybe it will be restocked shortly.

I didn't stock up because I wasn't sure if I would like them. Now that I have one and my daughter has taken over my other one, I'm ordered a few more from Nordstrom. Got 2x of Purring, 2x of Hot & Saucy and 1 Hush Hush. These are in addition to the one each I have of Purring & Hot & Saucy.

Uh oh, and Added Goodness is now sold out at Maccosmetics.com.

bronzedbeauty18

I purchased hush,hush and tread gently online from Macy's yesterday. I swatched them at my local counter Saturday, and immediately knew I had to have them (I never had a t/t before). However they were completely sold out. I'm so glad Macy's had available stock!

Mac-Guy

I got all the t/t x 3 from this collection. I'm still waiting for E-Z Baby, Pucker, and Sweet Tooth to be repromoted.

MrsB

Atleast you have a new collection to look forward to :)

My list is:
Watch Me simmer l/s
Quick Sizzle l/s
Runaway Red l/s
So Vain KLC
Scandelicious KLC
Woo Me KLC
Optimistic Orange CBB
Florida CBB
Hush, Hush TT
Thread Gently TT
Purring TT

I'm going to split my haul into 2 so the price won't be that bad :) I'm just hoping that non of the quads tempt me tomorrow! Call me Bubbles and Shop & Drop are tempting me...!

What are you hauling tomorrow? Can't wait to see everything in person! 

That is a super impressive list :eyelove: the kissable lip colours are calling me too as I missed out on them last time round - I think I bought one, loved the texture but disliked the shade. I plan to haul in one go if prices aren't hiked ridiculously but you are very wise to spilt it up - never feels as painful that way ;) I have decide to skip the quads in favour of a couple of stacks from Vera :) My (very changeable) List: Tender tones: Hush, Hush x 2 Tread Gently Lipsticks: Innocence, beware Naughty Sauté  Watch Me Sizzle Kissable Lipcolour: Woo Me Enchantee   Creme blend Blush: Florida From Vera: Both Pearlmattes  Butterfly Party Aloha If I don't have a heart attack at seeing the checkout price :)

bronzedbeauty18

Very nice list! You will absolutely adore Naughty Saute. It's a color that flatters a wide variety of skin tones. The perfect barbie doll pink!
If I don't have a heart attack at seeing the checkout price
smiles.gif

MrsB

Very nice list! You will absolutely adore Naughty Saute. It's a color that flatters a wide variety of skin tones. The perfect barbie doll pink!

I adore bright colours now and before I came on specktra I never even tried any! It was our very own Katred that convinced me to try candy yum yum and I haven't looked back since, lol! I love the pop of the colours with this collection. Hopefully it will be delivered by Thursdsy so I can have a good play on my day off and do some FOTD looks. I just hope everything goes well with my newly brunette locks :)

bronzedbeauty18

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with this collection once your shipment arrives. Kudos to Mac for a job well done!

I love the pop of the colours with this collection. Hopefully it will be delivered by Thursdsy so I can have a good play on my day off and do some FOTD looks. I just hope everything goes well with my newly brunette locks
smiles.gif

meleftie

I picked up two of the new fluidlines Wholesome & Added Goodness. Initially I was disappointed in Added goodness as one sweep didn't deliver very much color and if I make more then a pass or two I find it gets clumpish. However after I was done I was pleased with the soft defined look it gives in contrast to a normal black. Thumbs up for both!

NessaMBaby

Thank you so much!  I'm trying to hoard as many lippies of this color as I can. I'd definitely suggest swatching it if you can.  Are you an NC?  This color I think fits neutral to NW (which I am) very well but I can't speak for NC.  Get to playing with that new stuff, girlfriend!

Thank you! This was a different look than I'm used to but I fell in love with the color.  

The Call Me Bubbles palette is really versatile--glad you're gonna get it.  LOL!  And thanks so much for the compliments.  The MAC MUA used Saddle in the crease (I can't believe I don't have this shade) and I have it listed in the caption under one of the pics for my review.

Just curious (and I'm probably lazy and missed it) has anyone with blue eyes tried this quad? A friend of mine likes the colors and I told her I think they'd look great on her but she's not so sure.

thnz,I am a nc25 . I dnt have that 1 neither! :shock:. I can't. Believe it,I thought I had all of the perm neutral shades too. Obviously not'def need to pick that up. Xoxo

Alisha1

If I don't have a heart attack at seeing the checkout price
smiles.gif
That's a great list! Looks like we're both mostly stuck on the lip colours from this collection! I'm still undecided about Florida blush!

Yep I'm going to get everything I really want tomorrow and get everything else when Debenhams get the collection next month :) I just hope nothing creeps up on my list when I'm at the counter tomorrow...!

NessaMBaby

I get 2x of tread gently ,hush,hush x2 . I Really wish I had picked up hot 'n saucy' too. I will look at my local Macy's or Nordstrom's for it though. Xoxo

Pinkdollface

I found the 'old' swatch of Runaway Red from temptalia in this post http://www.temptalia.com/mac-mac-me-over-swatches-sneak-peek
If you compare it with the new post you can see that they really look different http://www.temptalia.com/mac-shop-mac-cook-mac-lipsticks-reviews-photos-swatches
I think she changed the pictures in the review post from the Mac me Over lipsticks, but in this sneak peak post it still is the 'old' one.
I don't think i will get a back up now:( I will swatch them side by side in store, but i'm afraid they will not be close enough.

VampOwl

I got Hush Hush and Tread Gently. I'm debating picking up Purring though I heard it is basically clear on the lips? If it has some color, I will definitely be getting it. If not, I will back up either HH or TG.

Baby1black

WOC please Do i need to backup tread gently if it comes online? I only order online so I really depend on specktra for input. I love hush hush. and ladies who got viva glamNiki I kinda put a little in the center of the lip on top of with WMS and topped it of with hush hush,wow do I like that look. I really like viva glam niki more than pink friday but it is still so bright on me. Might actually consider a BU of this one but not untill i see more reviews on WOC.

ahoythere

Finally got to see the collection in person today and it really is amazing! I had a MA helping me as well who was hell bent on putting me in peaches and oranges so I ended up adding a bunch more stuff to my list that I had previously thought I was safe from......
Later this week I will be picking up:
Watch Me Simmer
Dish It Up
Florida
Restores Dazzle
Optimistic Orange
Call me Bubbles Quad
Shop & Drop Quad
Colour Added Quad
Added Goodness f/l
(and maybe So Vain and Scandelicious)
WHEW!

And today I bought a BU of Subtle Breeze blush and was coerced into Fresh Honey and Sweet Sunrise as well! Yikes....wallet.
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts