MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

berryjuicy

WMS is a gorgeous color. It's the perfect mix of pink and coral on my lips.
heart.gif
I'm not a back up kind of person, but this for lippy I would.

elegant-one

Did anybody contact CS to ask about restocking? Not that we can totally believe CS, but at least it gives some indication. MAC seemed to have cleaned up the website yesterday, so I'm surprised that they haven't restocked (if they still have stock).

I asked them while I was trying to find out what happened to my package :) Late last week, she said the restock would not be until next week which is this week LOL they were waiting on their shipment.

martiangurll

Did anybody contact CS to ask about restocking? Not that we can totally believe CS, but at least it gives some indication. MAC seemed to have cleaned up the website yesterday, so I'm surprised that they haven't restocked (if they still have stock).

For what it is worth, my Macy's MAC SA told me they were expecting restock this week. Stalking the site is a lot of work. Lets hope the restock has more product than the paltry IA restock did.
jerkit.gif

wishonastar

Finally got to the end of this thread, everyone is going nuts over this collection. It is beautiful. I ordered my stuff from Selfridges too. I've never tried the tendertones before but thought I'd get one of each in case they sold out and I loved them and then I can back up if necessary when MAC/Debenhams have them. I got:
Hot n Saucy t/t
Hush Hush t/t
Purring t/t
Tread Gently t/t
Watch Me Simmer x2
Woo Me
So Vain
Florida
Optimistic Orange
Restores Dazzle

It's been dispatched and is supposed to be here by Friday. I'm hoping it comes tomorrow, fingers crossed!

ChicaBoo

This is what I got:

CS: It is supposed to restock this week, however, we do not have an exact date available at this time.
Me: Meaning before Sunday?
CS: Yes.
CS: However we do not have an exact date.
CS: It could be this week or next week at this point.
hmm.gif

Mac-Guy

Thanks, sounds good. There is hope!

This is what I got:
CS: It is supposed to restock this week, however, we do not have an exact date available at this time.
hmm.gif

Knope2012

Thank you! I'll keep stalking, just in case.

This is what I got:
hmm.gif

Anneri

I'm still waiting on a restock and debating on the quads. I know that CMB is great for blue eyes, but I can't think of a way to make the colors into a wearable look, so I might be better getting singles in similar shades. I do love Amber Lights for my eyes. I'm still drawn to the Color Added quad, but that yellow looks really bright in some of the YouTube videos. I just want to make sure that whatever I pick up is something I can get a lot of use out of.

I've the same problem! I can't decide between CMB and Color Added - I'm brown-eyed, though. I love the blue7yellow combo of Color Added, but I've got no colors at all like the CMB quad has in my pallettes! What to do, what to do...

MrsB

My selfridges parcel arrived. It's at the parcel force depot which is fairly close. I can't get it....because my other half has put my passport away and I need it for I.D - I text him asking where it was, at 2pm. It shuts in half an hour and if I don't get it today, it will be Friday before I get to pick it up....Gahhhhhhhh!!!!! :(

MACina

Oh no....I am so sorry to hear this MrsB!

Such a long time to wait
ssad.gif

My selfridges parcel arrived. It's at the parcel force depot which is fairly close. I can't get it....because my other half has put my passport away and I need it for I.D - I text him asking where it was, at 2pm. It shuts in half an hour and if I don't get it today, it will be Friday before I get to pick it up....Gahhhhhhhh!!!!!
ssad.gif

Knope2012

This is weird. I got my box today with some recent collection stuff and the Shop Shop stickers, but there was also a Mineralize Foundation in my shade in the box. I never had this in my cart. I checked the invoice several times and I got all the things I ordered, plus the foundation. Has anyone else had this happen with an order with this collection?

Mac-Guy

This is weird. I got my box today with some recent collection stuff and the Shop Shop stickers, but there was also a Mineralize Foundation in my shade in the box. I never had this in my cart. I checked the invoice several times and I got all the things I ordered, plus the foundation. Has anyone else had this happen with an order with this collection?

Did they bill you for it? If not, consider yourself lucky, especially as it is your shade.

Knope2012

Did they bill you for it? If not, consider yourself lucky, especially as it is your shade.

No, I wasn't billed for it. I added up everything on the invoice and double checked my bank account, and I was only charged for the items I bought. It is funny that it's in my shade since I only bought color items and nothing I bought would indicate it.

ahoythere

This is my favorite look I have seen on you! Absolutely gorgeous, as if every color in your eyes was represented in your eyeshadow....
You have absolutely convinced me to buy this quad! Thanks for enabling!
bigheart.gif

My last look for this collection, I promise. I've got Colour Added on the lids with Pre-Packaged in the creases. Self-Serve is in the very outter corners and bottom lash line. (I used this color wet on the lashlines, and it seemed to show up OK. I haven't tried it on the lid though.) Laundry Daze is my highlight. On my cheeks I have Early Morning MB and Blonde MSF. Hot 'n' Saucy is on my lips. It deposited just a hint of color, which is what I expected.

martiangurll

I went to Macy's to check out the lipstick situation and 2 of the fluidlines jumped in my bag. These are gorgeous! Midnight Snack may become my favorite of all time, it is the perfect purpleish grey shade.

I like the looks of the Colour Added quad but the cream colored e/s looks like it would be too chalky to work out. The yellow, teal and grey shades look gorgeous however. I hate to drop cash on a quad if one of the colors is a dud for me though.

em2chick

Shop & Drop quad quietly waits in my checkout bag. If they restock these lippies, it will get to come home to my house and play. If they do not... I will see it as a sign that I have TOO many shadows and S&D will be a pass. Let the MAC gods decide its fate!
sigh.gif

Hahahaha... I've done the same thing too!! I have CMB & S&D sitting in my cart as well. I'm going to attempt to stalk the MAC website until then. Great minds think alike. =)

keyflyhair

Any suggestions on what lip liner to wear with Runaway Red from this collection? I own MAC Cherry liner but I assume it may be too light. How about MAC Redd or Brick liners?

What liner do you wear with your Runaway Red?

lmcmullen

I just got back from my freestanding MAC store. I was very undecided on some things and wanted to see them in person. I'm glad I did, I ended up passing on most of it. I did end up with 2 of the fluidlines (Midnight Snack and Wholesome) and the Fresh Honey blush from Naturally. Naturally was the wallet-crushing collection for me, not this one....