MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

CLO89

I keep meaning to hit the Orange CCO soon. I don't live that far from it maybe 10-12 miles mostly freeway which is nice but I forget b/c of all the new stuff coming out lol. I'd love to find Added Goodness as I've seen pics online and now lemm it lol. My local freestanding store had a midnight snack tester in lieu of one from SS today. I shoulda asked if they actually had any stock but don't know much about that shade as I missed S/C MAC.
I believe they did have the fluidlines! Maybe you ladies could call ahead to make sure they are still available before driving out? It would definitely be worth the trip if they are! :) I don't live very close to CCO, so I usually call ahead to ask if they've received new shipments before heading out. A couple of times I've had someone willing to tell me some of the items they received... That makes it sooo much easier. I am always so happy to find sweet CCO employees!

liba

I keep meaning to hit the Orange CCO soon. I don't live that far from it maybe 10-12 miles mostly freeway which is nice but I forget b/c of all the new stuff coming out lol. I'd love to find Added Goodness as I've seen pics online and now lemm it lol. My local freestanding store had a midnight snack tester in lieu of one from SS today. I shoulda asked if they actually had any stock but don't know much about that shade as I missed S/C MAC.
Midnight Snack is GORGEOUS! It looks like a soft steel blue/grey on me. i loooooove wearing it with every kind of bright lippie, especially rich pinks like Quick Sizzle or purples like Heroine or Evening Stroll. It's one of those complicated colors that really brings out the greys and golds in my eyes, instead of the green. I particularly love it with Industrial pearlglide on the lower lash line! So good for days when you don't feel like loading up on a lot of makeup, but still want something interesting.

Wholesome is my most used out of the 3 from Shop Cook, just because it's black, but Midnight Snack is my favorite color of the three!

OhSoJaded

I found the tendertones on my way home from Vegas yesterday!!!!!!!! So start checking your CCO, they should be hitting the shelves soon if they haven't already. I bought the last two Tread Gently and Hot N Saucy! I also backed up all of the fluidlines.
pompom.gif

baghdad81

[COLOR=9933FF]I found the tendertones on my way home from Vegas yesterday!!!!!!!! So start checking your CCO, they should be hitting the shelves soon if they haven't already. I bought the last two Tread Gently and Hot N Saucy! I also backed up [/COLOR][COLOR=9933FF]all of the fluidlines. [/COLOR]:pompom:
Well that's unexpected...Do they just have a different stock for CCO's? The tendertones sold so well!

martiangurll

Midnight Snack is GORGEOUS! It looks like a soft steel blue/grey on me. i loooooove wearing it with every kind of bright lippie, especially rich pinks like Quick Sizzle or purples like Heroine or Evening Stroll. It's one of those complicated colors that really brings out the greys and golds in my eyes, instead of the green. I particularly love it with Industrial pearlglide on the lower lash line! So good for days when you don't feel like loading up on a lot of makeup, but still want something interesting.

Wholesome is my most used out of the 3 from Shop Cook, just because it's black, but Midnight Snack is my favorite color of the three!
I am going to get a BU of Midnight Snack and any of the lippies from this collection I find. I finally got the purple quad and it is my favorite amongst a dozen purple palettes/quads. The pigmentation is aMAZing.

kimibos

I am going this weekend and hope they have TT. I had to get tires and brakes last weekend before I attempted the one hour drive to my nearest CCO.
I am going to get a BU of Midnight Snack and any of the lippies from this collection I find. I finally got the purple quad and it is my favorite amongst a dozen purple palettes/quads. The pigmentation is aMAZing.
im glad that you got it. i love that quad. the hypnotizing eyeshadow is just perfect. i love to wear this palette with quick sizzle and a little bit of florida on my cheeks!!

BriarRose

If anyone lives anywhere near Mebane, NC, the outlet right off of I-85 had 3 of the Tendertones and Dish It Up lipstick as of late last week. I was traveling through NC and stopped in. Had a ton of MAC products! Wish my CCO was like that one!

They had Hush, Hush and Tread Gently, but I can't remember the 3rd one. I think it was Purring, but not positive.

I think they had one or more of the quads too, but I didn't have time to peruse that section of stuff. Didn't see any of the blushes.

Prettypackages

I found the tendertones on my way home from Vegas yesterday!!!!!!!! So start checking your CCO, they should be hitting the shelves soon if they haven't already. I bought the last two Tread Gently and Hot N Saucy! I also backed up all of the fluidlines.
pompom.gif
I planned on going tomorrow, but change my mind, now I'll be out there first thing in the AM.

Prettypackages

My CCO had all three quads and tendertones. I was rushed, and couldn't get anything for CP's. but I will let you guys know when I go back out. I'm trying to see if my buddy will take me there tomorrow, but trying to convince to go out there for makeup will be futile. LOL

They also had
azaelia blossom,
vintage grape,
all 3 brush sets from last year,
both quads from daphne guiness,
flaunting it, peacocky, so vain, a few other peacocky lipglasses,
quite cute quad,
the dazzleglass spheres from last year holiday,
the three eyeshadow sets from holiday 2011
they also had the peach/nude lip bag set that just came out and the brush set that came with that.
half wild paint pot
3 ring yellow
going bananas
aqua
sun blonde
-these are the only shadow I remember.
strange potion

there was more, of course, but that's all I can remember.

MACina

thmbup.gif
....wow,this is a great selection!!!
My CCO had all three quads and tendertones. I was rushed, and couldn't get anything for CP's. but I will let you guys know when I go back out. I'm trying to see if my buddy will take me there tomorrow, but trying to convince to go out there for makeup will be futile. LOL

They also had
azaelia blossom,
vintage grape,
quite cute quad,
they also had the peach/nude lip bag set that just came out and the brush set that came with that.
half wild paint pot
3 ring yellow
going bananas
aqua
sun blonde
strange potion

pleasantmacabre

can someone PLEASEEE CP me Call me Bubbles quad if they find it?! I will paypal the $ + shipping to Canada right away :D please please!

martiangurll

They also had
azaelia blossom,
vintage grape,
quite cute quad,
half wild paint pot
3 ring yellow
going bananas
aqua
sun blonde
strange potion

My CCO had most of that as well, plus the deep violet gloss from the VV collection, 2 of the Tender Tones, but none of the Shop MAC/Cook MAC quads. They also had a lot of the blushes from To The Beach, most of the eyeshadows from VV, LOL and TTB. They had Fluidlines from Shop/Cook which I got BU for.

Prettypackages

My CCO had most of that as well, plus the deep violet gloss from the VV collection, 2 of the Tender Tones, but none of the Shop MAC/Cook MAC quads. They also had a lot of the blushes from To The Beach, most of the eyeshadows from VV, LOL and TTB. They had Fluidlines from Shop/Cook which I got BU for.
lets switch, I want the S/Cook fluid lines. :-D

PeachTwist

The one regret I have is not getting any of the TenderTones. I'd never tried them and missed out but luckily got everything else I wanted. Ah well. I don't know how much they were at retail but they're on eBay here in the UK for £20 or so - which I'm not paying, I can't justify it.

MACerette

I wouldn't mind a backup for wholesome. I also have my eyes on the glamourdaze fluidlines. I still have 3 tendertones untouched (2x purring and 1x tread gently). Perhaps anybody wants to swap? (I have al 4 tendertones that I have used and will continue to use, the other three are BNIB.)

Prettypackages

this blog list dupes for CMB quad (also the athma quad) It might be worth checking out.

http://sparklewithsurabhi.blogspot.com/2012/01/dupe-alert-dupe-alert-dupe-alert.html