MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

Urmi

To those of you who've swatched the lippies, how does Quick Sizzle compare to Nars Schiap and Inglot 419 lipstick? I hope it's not similar to impassioned though.

LMD84

the more i see the more i want... this is so bad for my wallet! lol! although it is all about the lips for me - tendertones and kissables and some of the lipsticks! i have to ignore the eye stuff or else i will go broke!

kisou

Ah man, looking at everything makes me anxious that Watch Me Simmer will be sold out before I can get to it over the weekend D: I'll have to go in first thing on Saturday 2/11 to see if the different stores carry it. Good thing here in SF there's like 3 Mac counters within a 5 minute walk to one another
girlhaha.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks to all event attendees for sharing your thoughts! I'm now on the fence about Quick Sizzle, since I feel like I have things that are close to it, but still interested in

Naughty Saute
Watch Me Simmer
Dish it Up
Call Me Bubbles
Shop & Drop
Colour Added

I'm really happy to see that the quads seem to be better than a lot of recent launches, because I love collecting them!

Polaris

I'm really feeling the corals for this collection. Maybe it's the gross, wet, and grey winter I'm having. My list:

• Watch me simmer l/s
  • quick sizzle l/s
  • Call me bubble quad
  • hush hush tendertone
  • florida cremeblend
  • scandelicious kissable

Mac-Guy

I'm really feeling the corals for this collection. Maybe it's the gross, wet, and grey winter I'm having. My list:

• Watch me simmer l/s
  • quick sizzle l/s
  • Call me bubble quad
  • hush hush tendertone
  • florida cremeblend
  • scandelicious kissable
You are not alone. They are gorgeous!

xasperadastra

• Watch me simmer l/s
  • quick sizzle l/s
  • Call me bubble quad
  • hush hush tendertone
  • florida cremeblend
  • scandelicious kissable
exactly the things I want except for Florida.. I prefer Optimistic orange XD I still have to define my final list

NessaMBaby

Hey lovelies,well i just made an appt for this fri noon on the 10th for a full face at the event .I was wondering if we are allowed bring someone and if so,does that person have to spend a minimum as well? I wish I cld see more watches,btw . Is the nicki viva glam lipstick supposed to be out that weekend as well?

EmbalmerBabe

I saw everything today and my goodness the large array of lip products was overwhelming but i'm not complaining! I will for sure pick up one of each
TT and maybe back ups of Hush Hush and Tread Gently. I was thinking that possibly
Party Parrot is close to Watch me Simmer? They did not even have the Party Parrot available to test so I could not compare.