MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

PixieDancer

Mac-Guy... What is your shopping list?
I have had things in and out of my online cart ALL NIGHT! With few swatches drifting around... I'm feeling a little lost! And I HATE to return things I don't like! Especially if others end up not getting things they want! I really want to grab a quad, and I'm leaning towards Call Me Bubbles (since I don't have Brash)... but NO reviews and I'm nervous I won't be happy with it! UGH! THIS is the downside to early PRO site launch. It's THERE... and you want to grab things... But, you're flying blind!
Going to sleep on it and take a look again tomorrow.

Mac-Guy

Mac-Guy... What is your shopping list?
I have had things in and out of my online cart ALL NIGHT! With few swatches drifting around... I'm feeling a little lost! And I HATE to return things I don't like! Especially if others end up not getting things they want! I really want to grab a quad, and I'm leaning towards Call Me Bubbles (since I don't have Brash)... but NO reviews and I'm nervous I won't be happy with it! UGH! THIS is the downside to early PRO site launch. It's THERE... and you want to grab things... But, you're flying blind!
Going to sleep on it and take a look again tomorrow.

Take your time. If you are unsure about something, I would wait and/or pass. I usually follow my gut and it served me well in the past.

Will post swatches and reviews whenever I get to it - hopefully by this weekend or early next week.

baghdad81

Ya I felt so lost shopping without swatches and reviews too! It's like I didn't know which one to go for first lol!

baghdad81

On my skin it was pretty much the same as Up the Amp. I had hoped it'd be more like Party Line. I'm surprised it's described as a berry color as it pulled very lilac on me.
It did pull berry on me, I felt like it reminded me of a berry Craving...I don't know...we'll see next week :)

Spikesmom

I chose the gloves. I thought the bag was kind of small and flimsy. I wear rubber gloves fairly often when cleaning so I'm happy with them!!

xasperadastra

I want some gadgets too!!!!! T___T
what do you think about Call me bubbles quad? It looks like Angel flame without the blue grey shade...
Which colors would you compare with Whatch me simmer?

lyseD

I have my appointment first thing Thursday morning (Feb. 9) but was still worried about some items selling out. I called my MUA and she put everything away that I wanted to try, so nice. Now I can relax until next week.

goldilocks88

It's sooo pretty! I'm wearing it right now and it looks so gorgeous: sometimes grey, sometimes blue, sometimes pinky purple.
Love it!

HOTasFCUK

Went last night at the Scar. Town Cent. location in Toronto but the store was sooo packed and hot, me and my friend swatched a few things and left. I was happy to see they had Vera displays out but i forgot to look if they had the new VG lipstick out.

BTW for any Canadian girls that missed out on those "Domestic Goddess" rubber gloves, Dollarama sells the exact same ones!