MAC - Style Black Discussion

mac_aiken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayraphat
Guessing ... can black cremesheen and the pink glittered glimmerglass create this look instead of super pricey Chanel?

1249829793.jpg

I have that particular Chanel lippie (Hysteria). It is very definitely blackened violet so I would think that maybe you could try Night Violet with one of the black lippies and get something close to this.

mac_aiken

If you live in the Seattle area and are planning to haul this collection at the downtown Nordies, the MA's there are advising people to pre-order as they fully expect this to sell out very quickly. HTH!!

Liya2007

Quote:
Guessing ... can black cremesheen and the pink glittered glimmerglass create this look instead of super pricey Chanel?

1249829793.jpg

The lips
jawdrop.gif

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_aiken
I have that particular Chanel lippie (Hysteria). It is very definitely blackened violet so I would think that maybe you could try Night Violet with one of the black lippies and get something close to this.

Is The Chanel L/S Hysteria IRL looks like the photo??

erine1881

Quote:

1249829793.jpg

the cremesheen is super sheer. the night violet on the center with midnight media on the outer edges of the lips would be a better match.

mac_aiken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liya2007
Is The Chanel L/S Hysteria IRL looks like the photo??

I think it is close but the model in the photo might have a gloss of some sort on over it.

Miss QQ

I love that Chanel pic!
drools.gif
I think I need the quad and the gloss. I will pass the lipsticks because I won't wear them much but they look gorgeous. When is this collection launching?

As for Style Black, I read from a magazine that we will be getting it in October.

shontay07108

I need a release date for that chanel collection b/c I must plan on not buying anything else. My fellow chanel addicts will snatch this up with the quickness.

The mac style black collection needs to happen now. I am all about luscious lips. I can leave the house without anything else on, but lips are a must.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I need a release date for that chanel collection b/c I must plan on not buying anything else. My fellow chanel addicts will snatch this up with the quickness.

The mac style black collection needs to happen now. I am all about luscious lips. I can leave the house without anything else on, but lips are a must.

for mme it's mascara! even if i have a bareface i always wear mascara if i'm going out somewhere! makes me feel soo much better!

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
for mme it's mascara! even if i have a bareface i always wear mascara if i'm going out somewhere! makes me feel soo much better!

I agree, mascara is a must! and some powder.

Babylard

^ i always powder my face, do my brows and mascara is a must for me! and i can put lippy stuff "on the way" lol

shontay07108

Well, like I said before my lips are a must. I've been doing my brows b/c I had a tweezing mishap. They are growing back in now, though. My skin is pretty good despite a couple of blemishes from that crappy studio fix. I wear glasses, so I can get away without mascara, but it does make me feel prettier.

Risser

More images about Chanel - Noirs Obscurs Collection

Chanel_NoirsObscurs_1.jpg

Chanel_NoirsObscurs_2.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108

September 1st
winks.gif

Risser

Quatuor Boutons de Chanel Les Folies Noires (source: makeup4sale)

I'm so excited to see this site. Why does makeup4sale get some stuff early? You can find the Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura that will be released in November in Japan.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risser
More images about Chanel - Noirs Obscurs Collection

Chanel_NoirsObscurs_1.jpg

Chanel_NoirsObscurs_2.jpg

September 1st
winks.gif

Thank you sooo much. This will def be the only purchase I make that week. I want the quad and the lippies!
th_DANCE.gif

LMD84

the chanel stuff looks awesome! however i prefer the style black collection! the mes all look so amazing!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
the chanel stuff looks awesome! however i prefer the style black collection! the mes all look so amazing!

iagree.gif

MrsMay

I am really sad that I'm not going to be able to rock these dark colours on the lips even though I would be game to....
weeping.gif

Damn the southern hemisphere and it being Spring when this collection comes out!!

Latest posts