MAC Temperature Rising Collection (May 2013)

TwistedFaith

Hey ladies, was there a NARS or Tarte dupe for Ripe For Love?  Beautiful color, but just disappears off of my face.  
I wouldn't call it a dupe, but maybe NARS Amour? It's a matte peachy pink, very pretty & definitely one of my fave NARS blushes. Also, NARS Gilda looks like it might be close but I don't have that one so I couldn't say for sure.

raych1984

I've just managed to find Feel my Pulse and Altered Beige on Selfridges website! Now, if I can just find Caliente...

Copperhead

Temp Rising lipsticks in stock on the U.S. site!

Are all these restocks real? Or is this some kind of glitch because MAC is doing the damn thing with the restocks tonight. LOL.

butterflyeyes

Temp Rising lipsticks in stock on the U.S. site!  Are all these restocks real? Or is this some kind of glitch because MAC is doing the damn thing with the restocks tonight. LOL.
If I type in the name of a lipstick (Feel My Pulse for example) it says out of stock. But then if I click on the picture it shows the lipsticks as in stock. Out of all of these restocks FMP is probably the only thing I can think of wanting for a bu...but hate to get my hopes up only to get a canceled email :(

Copperhead

If I type in the name of a lipstick (Feel My Pulse for example) it says out of stock. But then if I click on the picture it shows the lipsticks as in stock. Out of all of these restocks FMP is probably the only thing I can think of wanting for a bu...but hate to get my hopes up only to get a canceled email
ssad.gif
Ohhhh. Okay. Oh a canceled email would really suck. I'm thinking about snagging Pink Pepper PP. I wouldn't expect a canceled email on that since the collection is newer than Temp Rising. I'm very surprised to see restocks on Temp Rising and RiRi.

Rainbunny

Thanks wel see how they compare just ordered it #YOLO lol
I have both. I think Heroine is a more dramatic shade, so for me FMP is much more wearable but still not timid! It feels a lot more moisturizing, too. Personally, I like FMP more than Heroine. I think you'll like it, although you may prefer Heroine.

Spanky

RFL and SC look really similar, SC is a bit more pink and shimmery. Oh well, coral ánd blush whore that I am.. I need RFL lol. :lol:
I'm late to this party but I was looking at swatches for the quads & found this! Well now I can take Rotunde off my list, but **need** Cream Soda...I thought I could pass it up & be okay, but I have a newly acquired blush addiction, especially corals & oranges. Damn it! I have my RFL BU for sale in my thread if you didn't get it by now, which I hope you were able to get it. This also makes me think I need to swatch RFL. I hope it's not going to be a mess on me!

MissTT

I forgot about Ripe For Love. Haven't reached for it in at least a month.
001_unsure.gif
I think I like buying makeup more than I like using it.

eta: But I am wearing Feel My Pulse today. I don't like the dazzles at all. I need to get rid of them.