MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

Medgal07

I'll show pics as soon as I can!
smiles.gif
Nice items that you selected! Glad you had a positive experience at the MAC counter!!

Lipstickdiva420

Very pretty IHughes! Looks like you're enjoying your products and having fun in the process!
Thank you ever so much!! The choices were thanks to you!! I actually love the duochrome effect that Tropica has, I'm wearing a pale mint dress so I lined it with Mint liner so it makes the green flecks stand out even more. Gorgeous effect which makes me wonder about some of the other MES (I liked Time to Tango too!)
I've also been wondering about getting Simmer in the UK as it isn't available here but I think I have enough play with Adored and Rio so I'll keep the money for other collections, it's so easy to overspend!!
Oh! I keep thinking and overthinking! Should be happy with my haul but now I'm thinking about Simmer and Time to Tango hahaha!

Here are some pics from today!

Thank you ladies!!!

Naughtyp

I need to use my makeup more lol. I tried Rio for the first time today, it gives such a nice glow!! at first I though I used too much, looked kinda shiny, but once I went outside it looked good! my room has bad lighting i guess lol still need to try tropica!! Also I need to practice using my msf more. I only have one and one EDSF. wanted to see of I like one vs the other. basically they aRe used the same way right?

SavannahLovely

df8f25f7_image.jpeg
I wore Simmer today, with Blonde as a highlight, and Love Goddess on my lips. I'm so obsessed with Simmer, it's become one of my favorite blushes! :eyelove: