MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

luvlydee

soo i justmy nicki today.... woah talk about powdered donut with a hint of lavender lmao lol i didnt think it was going to be too crazy but def is. I would have to play around a little more with it because i do want it to work.

lilinah

I got both N2 lipstick and gloss. I didn't find either one to be milky - and i dislike a lot of MAC opaque glosses because of their milkiness on me.

But i would say the lip gloss is much more versatile and wearable for people who don't want to wear something a bit... unusual... extreme... pale...

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by luvlydee
soo i justmy nicki today.... woah talk about powdered donut with a hint of lavender lmao lol i didnt think it was going to be too crazy but def is. I would have to play around a little more with it because i do want it to work.

I think a lip liner or lipstick in another related color will probably help.

I'm not a big lip liner kinda guy, although i'm trying to play with them more (YMMV). But I sometimes do a 2-lipstick thing - put on one lipstick leaving the center of my lips uncolored, put a second lipstick in the center, then blend where the colors meet with a finger tip...

lilinah

VG N2 lipstick is noticeably bluer compared to St. Germain. I don't like SG on me, but i'm happy with N2.

luvlydee

I think a lip liner or lipstick in another related color will probably help.

I'm not a bit lip liner kinda guy, although i'm trying to play with them more (YMMV). But I sometimes do a 2-lipstick thing - put on one lipstick leaving the center of my lips uncolored, put a second lipstick in the center, then blend where the colors meet with a finger tip...
Im not big on liners either but i gotta do what i gotta do to make it work :-\

Copperhead

NYX has a lip pencil called Purple? I see Deep Purple and Purple Rain but is there one called Purple too?

diva09

I will pass n2. Cant wait to lay my hands on lavender whip come april....i missed the first time and with so many fakes on ebay couldnt risk the buy.

MACJunkie85

Just picked up NYX pencil in Purple so I can try this. I also picked up one in Prune and one of the NYX auto lip pencils in Plum so I can play around to see how they all work with VGN2.
I hope they work well! I've been wearing this lip combination since Sunday. I like it so far. I haven't tried it with other liners.

Copperhead

It is a purple eyeliner.
Ohhh. Okay.
girlhaha.gif
Thanks.

Latest posts