MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

kimibos

holysheep.gif
with all the other collections (shop&cook) i wonder if ill have money for this one, the pushglasses look beautiful!!!

Rinstar

I want Aloha, pending swatches of course. I also need to back-up Undercurrent, Industrial, and Lord It Up. I'm SO happy they're re-promoting those three!

missah

I'm loving the look of this collection more than S3/C3!
My list so far:
-Butterfly Party stack
-or Aloha Stack [maybe both? ]
-Undercurrent Pearlglide Liner
-Maybe another 2 pearlglide liners , I need to see swatches!!!

bis

Do we know yet if the Pearlglides become perm? Makes a difference on how many backups I need :D

Pinkdollface

Do we know yet if the Pearlglides become perm? Makes a difference on how many backups I need
greengrin.gif
I've heard they will be, but maybe you can ask a mua at your local counter/store? They should be able to look it up in the update book. If they have a triangle they will be limited, but if they have a star they will be added to the permanent line.

Richelle83

I think the only item I want from this collection is the Butterfly Party stack. Might get Aloha if it looks good.

martiangurll

I think the only item I want from this collection is the Butterfly Party stack. Might get Aloha if it looks good.

I am torn between Butterfly Party and Strawberry Patch stacks. And now I have seen Confetti and it isn't really as orange as I'd hoped, more of a peach really, I think the only plush glass I want is the purple one. I think I need to find swappers for a 3 way swap, we all get a different pigment stack and share so we can have one of each color. Cuz I can't spend $90 for all of them.

And really all of the fluidlines look gorgeous, it is going to be hard to narrow those down to a few. Hopefully they are perm so I can collect a little at a time...

Pinkdollface

I am torn between Butterfly Party and Strawberry Patch stacks. And now I have seen Confetti and it isn't really as orange as I'd hoped, more of a peach really, I think the only plush glass I want is the purple one. I think I need to find swappers for a 3 way swap, we all get a different pigment stack and share so we can have one of each color. Cuz I can't spend $90 for all of them.

And really all of the fluidlines look gorgeous, it is going to be hard to narrow those down to a few. Hopefully they are perm so I can collect a little at a time...
If you can only get one i would say go with Butterfly Party. Strawberry Patch has colours we have seen a lot before and Butterfly Party looks very unique and...a metallic teal
drools.gif

martiangurll

If you can only get one i would say go with Butterfly Party. Strawberry Patch has colours we have seen a lot before and Butterfly Party looks very unique and...a metallic teal
drools.gif

I am thinking that the Aloha stack has colors we have seen before too, but since the metallic part is the unique thing about these pigments, the Aloha stack would probably look the best foiled or wet. I guess we must wait for swatches. Each stack has a color I don't really think I will use! But has a color I really want that is unique also.

Pinkdollface

I am thinking that the Aloha stack has colors we have seen before too, but since the metallic part is the unique thing about these pigments, the Aloha stack would probably look the best foiled or wet. I guess we must wait for swatches. Each stack has a color I don't really think I will use! But has a color I really want that is unique also.
I like the Aloha stack as well. I think i will get that and Butterfly Party. The pinks also look to close to each other i think.

martiangurll

I like the Aloha stack as well. I think i will get that and Butterfly Party. The pinks also look to close to each other i think.

I am thinking that too. I wish we could cherry pick from the pigments and get individual ones instead of the stacks. I want the Teal from the BP stack, the champagne from the Aloha stack, and a pink from the SP stack! Too bad we can't mix & match!

Pinkdollface

I am thinking that too. I wish we could cherry pick from the pigments and get individual ones instead of the stacks. I want the Teal from the BP stack, the champagne from the Aloha stack, and a pink from the SP stack! Too bad we can't mix & match!
That indeed would be a lot better.

LMD84

I've heard they will be, but maybe you can ask a mua at your local counter/store? They should be able to look it up in the update book. If they have a triangle they will be limited, but if they have a star they will be added to the permanent line.
i hope they are perm because then i don't have to rush to buy them!

bis

I will ask them the next time I am in at the counter and it's not too busy.

liba

'just wanted to point out that these Crushed Metals have a sort of oily base (especially since the Surf Baby ones and onwards). They need a good base under them, but I find they totally misbehave and get flaky and scaly if you try and foil them with Fix+....sort of oil and water not mixing effect. 'Just use a base that leaves a really smooth, even rubbery, skin and then put them on dry right on top and they look so shiny and smooth like water. They're nice on top of regular powder shadows too.
heart.gif

Latest posts