MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

EmbalmerBabe

I can pass on those powders easily. Finally a chance to nab Black Swan, never got to try it. My fav pearlglide is Wolf. Too bad it's not making an appearance.

Pinkdollface

i think i will just get the pink. i'm scared that the browner one might be too dark on my face :(
That's what i'm thinking. If i want a browner colour on my cheeks, i will go for Goldstone msf
flower.gif

HoneyMilk

Yeah the dark one is.. darker than I thought it would be. If I get one, I'll probably get pink.. but I'm just not feeling it that much.

MACcrazy

^ I was thinking that maybe it would be a nice bronzer for the summer (the pearmatte powders are matte so maybe even a nice contour color)

Thia Winter

I'm definitely getting the butterfly stack....and some of the pearlglides since I have NONE......but plushglasses and me don't get along so I won't be getting any of them at all.

missah

I need more Pearlglide swatches... my budgeting this month isnt going too well cause I dont know what I exactly want><"

HoneyMilk

Maybe! I will have to look at that one in store. I just don't know how amazing it'll be for me.. and at $28.

^ I was thinking that maybe it would be a nice bronzer for the summer (the pearmatte powders are matte so maybe even a nice contour color)

iShadow

As sure as MAC can be. :p Things fall through some times, but today we were told they were perm and the book reflected that.

2browneyes

Well, I am happy to hear Pearlglides are perm. No rushing now :) I didn't have my eye on anything else in this collection but now that I see the pics, the powders look like something I need to at least try out in store. So, I'll see what they're about.

martiangurll

the pink powder is looking so appealing to me right now! :)

Oddly, I think I will get the bronze one--normally I'd be all about the pink but I have lots of that...I think teh pattern on the pearlmattes is so cute. I hope it won't deter me from using it, but I bet it does. It will be a product I sit and look at the prettiness for weeks before I use it.
wacko.gif

ALivingDoll

This is a beautiful collection and i'm looking more forward to this collection now than the S3C3...thanks to the pics
eyelove.gif

Hopefully i can get all 3 stacked pigments, and 2 of the plushglass.

Skipping the pearlglides because altho i have quite a few already, i have hardly used them...they seem to work great on my top lash line but when worn on the lower lash line it irritates
ssad.gif

lyseD

I only have one pearlglide and I am so with you -- great on the top, drives me crazy on the bottom and forget about the waterline.
This is a beautiful collection and i'm looking more forward to this collection now than the S3C3...thanks to the pics
eyelove.gif

Hopefully i can get all 3 stacked pigments, and 2 of the plushglass.

Skipping the pearlglides because altho i have quite a few already, i have hardly used them...they seem to work great on my top lash line but when worn on the lower lash line it irritates
ssad.gif