MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

shadowaddict

Love the pics, thank you.

I'm glad these are finally going to be perm. I love Undercurrent but don't wear it very much. i feel I'm a bit too old for it. I have never had a problem with the wear of it.

I want to get Undercurrent for my daughter-in-law as I know she'll love it.

I'm curious about the face powder and can't wait to hear reviews.

bis

My MUA just confirmed that these pearlglides will be perm.  Apparently I was texting her while she was at update.  Perfect timing! haha
I love you :yay: but I'll get one Black Swan just to be on the safe.
This came from https://www.facebook.com/GoodGirlGoneGlam It all looks so pretty!
Thanks for the picture, that is one very pretty display. Too bad that most of the products are not my cup of tea.
Rave is very similar to Designer Purple, whereas Petrol Blue is closer to Fly by Blu :) Pearlglides are probably my favorite products from MAC, I really love them. Black Line is gorgeous! Industrial too, but on me it turns out a pale blue, very different from the swatch above.
I am not really wearing Industrial a lot, on me it is also a very light blue.

rockin

Thank you for the pictures. Some very pretty pigments and lipglosses there, but I'm going to force myself to skip those. I'm going to stick to just 2 or 3 Pearlglides

baghdad81

I am happy pearl glides are perm! I just realized I need to get new lenses for my eyeglasses and I've only had them for 6 months :( So I am gonna have to skimp on those collections!

Mac-Guy

I'll just stick to the powders including BU's.

... and the Aloha stack
flower.gif

MACcrazy

UGH! I want BOTH powders, 2-3 plushglasses, all the stacks, the peachy nail polish (can't think of the name) and definatly picking up some pearlglides! Probably one of each color. Is this coming out before or after S3/C3?

missah

UGH! I want BOTH powders, 2-3 plushglasses, all the stacks, the peachy nail polish (can't think of the name) and definatly picking up some pearlglides! Probably one of each color. Is this coming out before or after S3/C3?
It comes out a week after:)

gracie90

I think I want all of the pigment stacks! I keep on trying to pick my favourite, but they all look so gorgeous...