Nars Spring 2011

ReiRei

I've already got the multiples in Copocabana..still contemplating whether to buy or not to buy the illuminator in copocabana..would that make your face too frosty?

Monsy

she got them in sephora
http://naturalnchicmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/02/nars-illuminator-photos-and-more.html

Cherry Bomb

I meant they aren't supposed to go to Sephora.com. Since you went in to a store and they didn't know what you were referring to, I'm still betting that the location in which she got them was a rarity. You may want to contact her directly and ask.

she got them in sephora
http://naturalnchicmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/02/nars-illuminator-photos-and-more.html

Shadowy Lady

I've already got the multiples in Copocabana..still contemplating whether to buy or not to buy the illuminator in copocabana..would that make your face too frosty?

I mix a drop of Copacabana in my foundation and apply all over my face, def not frosty. Just a beautiful glow :)

ReiRei

Thanks Shadowy Lady! What is your thought on illuminator in orgasm? I had a play with the old version of it before and I passed it on, I didn't really know what to use it for. It's too orangey as a highlighter (for my pale complexion) and also too sheer as a blush.
I mix a drop of Copacabana in my foundation and apply all over my face, def not frosty. Just a beautiful glow :)

Shadowy Lady

I only swatched Copacabana and Super Orgasm. I have a sample of the old Orgasm and don't like it on myself. I find it requires more of medium to dark complexion for full potential. I looove both Copacabana and Super Orgasm though. Like I said, I'm gonna use Copacabana now and go back in late spring to get Super Orgasm.

WhatWouldJoanDo

I saw a pic wear Eva Longoria's stylist and/or MUA used the illuminator on her legs .... The bottles are big and you can use anywhere!

Monsy

I went to sephora today in downtown Chicago and managed to buy Copacabana and Super orgasm illuminators! Yay

ReiRei

Congrats Monsy! that sounds sooo exciting!! I would love to get my hands on these 2 illuminators..unfortunately they haven't arrived in Australia yet..

I went to sephora today in downtown Chicago and managed to buy Copacabana and Super orgasm illuminators! Yay

2browneyes

I've never really tried Illuminators.....I have a mini one....Maybe I'll play with it some time this week to decide if I wanna buy a full sized one.

WhatWouldJoanDo

I was also inspired to pull out my orgasm illuminator sample ... I think I need more sunshine for it to work its magic. :)

I've never really tried Illuminators.....I have a mini one....Maybe I'll play with it some time this week to decide if I wanna buy a full sized one.

User38

I was sent a 413 Bleecker St. matte ls.. it was free but is a full size and totally LE.. I just wore it today.. and I love it.. they should make it for public sale!