Nars Spring 2011

User38

Shontay always looks gorgeous
heart.gif

Mabelle

Is Hopi, Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil, the one that's not very pigmented? How do these wear? I'm actually more curious about them than anything else.
I believe it was hopi. They wear quite nicely imo, for a decent amount of time. Not as long as the mat velvet pencils, but still a good amount of time. one of my co workers said she found them crumbly feeling though...

We still dont have it up at my sephora, for for all you montrealers, sorry! We're STILL waiting for the gondola peices to arrive. Knowing NARS it could only be after the snow clears.

Lisianthus

I picked up Tzigane yesterday from Sephora and I love it. A great eveyday lippie.

I also really liked the green side of the Noveau Monde duo but have no idea what I'd do with the other colour. Gotta go back to check out the gloss pencils and also the Calanque trio, which was missing from the display.

shadowaddict

Quote:
Now Damn It Shontay, my wallet just ran and hid from me. That is so gorgeous.

Between this and those UD shadow pencils I am doomed.
eeksign.gif

maddiesmom

I just ordered from the Nars site! Got Calanque and the Tainted love set. Happy Valentine's day to meeeee!:)

If you use the code 132011cp you get 17% off of a $65 or greater purchase AND free shipping over $25 (no coupon needed for that one) Hooray!

PurpleCherry

Oh my god, thank you so much! I had no idea we could get Nars from there, and they're one of the few trustworthy online sites that ship to Australia!

I didn't realise it either, until I saw it alongside some Illamasqua sale stuff! I cannot wait to recieve it!!

Monsy

here, swatch looks pretty sheer

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/the-nars-calanque-eyeshadow-trio-is-totally-tab-ular/

Shadowy Lady

I just got Nouveau Monde, soooo gorgeous! I love how unique Nars duo combinations are. Probably one of the reasons why I'm a fan

shontay07108

I'm still debating on whether or not to buy the Nouveau Monde duo. I can't figure out if the lighter side would be flattering or if it's too similar to other shades of purple/lilac that I have. Hm...

Monsy

swatches of new illuminators
http://toomuchblush.blogspot.com/2011/02/nars-copacabana-super-orgasm.html

shadowaddict

You guys who are debating on to get the Nouveau Monde duo or not, you will regret it if you don't.
th_mad0217.gif
It so pretty. Shontay, I think it would look gorgeous on you, but then again all your looks are fab.

Shadowy Lady

I don't have anything similar to the lilac shade but I don't know what u guys have in ur stash. I find it very pigmented (both sides actually). It's a neutral duo with a kick. I find both sides very flattering and they work together as well as other shades in my stash

missmolliecule

So I got to try everything at spring training... the illuminators are to DIE for, especially copacabanna on a pale girl like me :) I also got Super Orgasm but have yet to try it. I also got and love the new Club Mix Velvet Gloss pencil, it's amazing!! And I'm currently testing out the new pore refining primer and so far so good!

From Spring 2011 so far I've hauled Hollywoodland and Celebrate (which is the perfect base for rated r), Nouveau Monde and Angelika lipgloss. I'm probably going to get the Super Orgasm gloss too, it's gorgeous :)