Nars Spring 2011

honybr

I just talked to a rep at my local Sephora store and she this will be in the stores on the 2nd for anyone waiting to see it in person. That's what I'm doing. Nana looks like I would like it, but I need to see on my skin before I drop $24 on it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was kind of interested in Celebrate, because it looks like a great colour. However, I saw Temptalia's review of it and it scared me. Is the texture really that slippery? Here's the link to the review:

http://www.temptalia.com/nars-celebrate-soft-touch-shadow-pencil-review-photos-swatches#more-28205

Thank you very much for the info!!

Alright Ladies!

I got my NARS Spring training yesterday, and got the chance to play with all the products.

[h=2]Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer - Oil-Free (they are discontinuing their current primer in the white bottle) contains vitamin a,c and e. It helps to control oil in the t zone and has anti againg benefits. feels very nice on. good for all skin types. Has mineral powders to absorb oil[/h]

Luminizers: new colours in laguna, copacabana, and super orgasm. Packaging will be more squat. Same formula (i didnt get a chance to play with these). For those who liked the idea of orgasm luminizer, but couldnt get a pay off, you will prob. like super orgasm better.

[h=2]Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil. Like the Matte Velvet lipencils, but glossy. Long wearing. There are about 5 or 6 colours. A muted bronzey colour, a grape, a darker red, some nice pinks. All very pigmented, (except 1), and can be worn over a lipstick or matte pencil.[/h]

Tzigane Lipstick (the more glossy sheer formula) in a Natural pinky/brown lip colour. Its very pretty.

2 Eyeshadow duos. Nouveau Monde is a gorgeous kaki green with a cool lavender silver grey. Bateau Ivre is 2 blues. A darker more matt/satin demin blue and a lighter icier blue.

Madere Matte Lipstick is a perfect perfect pinky nude matte lipstick. A must have (for myself anywya)

Celebrate Soft touch eye pencil is vivid lime green. it is devine!!! Its very matte feeling (but not dry) and has a wonderful pay off. This i am buying. Hollywoodland is a pale gold/sandy bronze colour. looks like something most people will like. Softer than Celebrate, and more shimmer, its a good all over the lid colour.

Nana gloss. It looks black in the tube but is a sheer dark berry purple. Great for a very vampy lip.

shadowaddict

I was at the mall today and stepped into Sephora to see if they had this collection. I only had a sec so I just checked out the e/s duos, which both are gorgeous and the nail polish. The np is a beautiful color but it just didn't look very good on me. So I'm glad i didn't go ahead and order it.

lunadestella

Is Hopi, Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil, the one that's not very pigmented? How do these wear? I'm actually more curious about them than anything else.
Alright Ladies!

I got my NARS Spring training yesterday, and got the chance to play with all the products.

[h=2]Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer - Oil-Free (they are discontinuing their current primer in the white bottle) contains vitamin a,c and e. It helps to control oil in the t zone and has anti againg benefits. feels very nice on. good for all skin types. Has mineral powders to absorb oil[/h]

Luminizers: new colours in laguna, copacabana, and super orgasm. Packaging will be more squat. Same formula (i didnt get a chance to play with these). For those who liked the idea of orgasm luminizer, but couldnt get a pay off, you will prob. like super orgasm better.

[h=2]Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil. Like the Matte Velvet lipencils, but glossy. Long wearing. There are about 5 or 6 colours. A muted bronzey colour, a grape, a darker red, some nice pinks. All very pigmented, (except 1), and can be worn over a lipstick or matte pencil.[/h]

Tzigane Lipstick (the more glossy sheer formula) in a Natural pinky/brown lip colour. Its very pretty.

2 Eyeshadow duos. Nouveau Monde is a gorgeous kaki green with a cool lavender silver grey. Bateau Ivre is 2 blues. A darker more matt/satin demin blue and a lighter icier blue.

Madere Matte Lipstick is a perfect perfect pinky nude matte lipstick. A must have (for myself anywya)

Celebrate Soft touch eye pencil is vivid lime green. it is devine!!! Its very matte feeling (but not dry) and has a wonderful pay off. This i am buying. Hollywoodland is a pale gold/sandy bronze colour. looks like something most people will like. Softer than Celebrate, and more shimmer, its a good all over the lid colour.

Nana gloss. It looks black in the tube but is a sheer dark berry purple. Great for a very vampy lip.

Shadowy Lady

I picked up Baroque gloss pencil from my Nars counter today and looooove this shade! It's a sheer raspberry red and goes great with my skintone and hair. It's also very long lasting.

shontay07108

Perhaps you can see the colors despite the fact that I'm wearing glasses. This is the Bateau Ivre duo. The light color on the lid, dark color in the crease. So pigmented and easy to work with.

sss215

I want that shadow! I am such a lover of blues and I was wondering about this one. adding it to my list.

MzzRach

I love the look of that trio, but the pigmentation of NARS shadows has been hit or miss for me. That duo looks fab on you, Shontay!

smoohead

The blue looks so pretty on you!!

I saw the Calanque swatches on Cafemakeup... must have! But I have a weakness for anything neutral =)

strix

I want Calanque too- it will be perfect for travel! In case anybody hasn't seen the swatches on Cafe Makeup yet, here's the link: http://cafemakeup.com/2011/02/nars-calanque-trio-first-review-and-swatches/

smoohead

It looks so gorgeous! I love the slightly olive tint to the last color. NARS is my biggest weakness =)

honybr

Shontay you're makine me want that blue shadow! Thanks for posting pictures. I was trying to figure out how it would look.

2browneyes

I def want that olive/lavender shadow duo.....I was looking at one of the boxed sets Nars has in Sephora right now....it has the duo and other stuff to make the look complete. I think I may get it since my brother gave me a gift card to Sephora :)

shontay07108

[quote name="honybr" url="/forum/thread/169974/nars-spring-2011/90#post_2080757"] Shontay you're makine me want that blue shadow! Thanks for posting pictures. I was trying to figure out how it would look.
[/quote] No problem! I love to enable when something is awesome. I have a few Nars shadow duos and this is, by far my favorite!

PurpleCherry

OH MY WORD!! I NEED that Calanque Trio. I KNEW I wanted it, but the swatches are what I was waiting for! I can't find it online anywhere though and I've checked all my usual suspects - Liberty, Space NK & Nars.

EDIT: Just checked Nars site again and it's saying 'Avaliable Soon'.
yahoo.gif
This is literally the picture of what I did.