Nars Spring 2011

strix

Calanque trio is sold on out the Nars website already, with more "coming soon". I can't wait to see the reviews-- I think it could be a very wearable palette.

Lisianthus

A few swatches posted on this blog:

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2011/01/nars-spring-2011-swatches.html

Still no swatches of the eyeshadow trio yet.

Shadowy Lady

I'm countiong days till this is released! I want the e/s trio and Nouveau Monde for sure. It's been a few month since my latest Nars "fix", lol!

psmap85

Temptalia.com just did a review on the celebrate shadow pencil. Anyone considering buying it should check it out.She gave it a F.

Face2Mac

She gives all his pencil and F b/c they run on her but that probably isn't true for everyone. We are all different but this green lime Celebrate pencil is the only pencil I have been intrigued from him.

I want that trio but I am sure it will be restocked.

Rinstar

I think everything is up on Sephora.com, except Calanque! I'm not going to wait for Calanque, I'm going to order my stuff today!

maddiesmom

Ugh.....I just wish there were swatches of Calanque somewhere! I really would like to purchase it but I don't want to spend $45 USD on something that could be sheer!

shadowaddict

YAY!!!! The shadow duos and nail polish are up on the Sephora site now.

I wish I could see a swatch of the nail polish. It looks so pretty but maybe a bit dark for my pale hands.

Rinstar

I believe Temptalia had a swatch of the nail polish. Calanque is back up on the NARS site by the way! :eyelove:

shadowaddict

Quote:
Calanque is back up on the NARS site by the way!
eyelove.gif
Thank so much. I'll go check right now.

shadowaddict

Her swatches look way more gold than the little swatch on Sephora so I figure that is how it actually is. I hope to see it in the store so I can swatch it myself. So I didn't go ahead and order. I have the Sephora OPI "Already Famous" which I love, but it looks more gold on me than the swatch on Sephora where it is descibed as pewter. So I hate to trust their swatches.

I did order the Nouveau Monde e/s duo. Her swatches on this still looked very pretty. The colors are right up my alley.

Mabelle

Alright Ladies!

I got my NARS Spring training yesterday, and got the chance to play with all the products.

[h=2]Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer - Oil-Free (they are discontinuing their current primer in the white bottle) contains vitamin a,c and e. It helps to control oil in the t zone and has anti againg benefits. feels very nice on. good for all skin types. Has mineral powders to absorb oil[/h]

Luminizers: new colours in laguna, copacabana, and super orgasm. Packaging will be more squat. Same formula (i didnt get a chance to play with these). For those who liked the idea of orgasm luminizer, but couldnt get a pay off, you will prob. like super orgasm better.

[h=2]Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil. Like the Matte Velvet lipencils, but glossy. Long wearing. There are about 5 or 6 colours. A muted bronzey colour, a grape, a darker red, some nice pinks. All very pigmented, (except 1), and can be worn over a lipstick or matte pencil.[/h]

Tzigane Lipstick (the more glossy sheer formula) in a Natural pinky/brown lip colour. Its very pretty.

2 Eyeshadow duos. Nouveau Monde is a gorgeous kaki green with a cool lavender silver grey. Bateau Ivre is 2 blues. A darker more matt/satin demin blue and a lighter icier blue.

Madere Matte Lipstick is a perfect perfect pinky nude matte lipstick. A must have (for myself anywya)

Celebrate Soft touch eye pencil is vivid lime green. it is devine!!! Its very matte feeling (but not dry) and has a wonderful pay off. This i am buying. Hollywoodland is a pale gold/sandy bronze colour. looks like something most people will like. Softer than Celebrate, and more shimmer, its a good all over the lid colour.

Nana gloss. It looks black in the tube but is a sheer dark berry purple. Great for a very vampy lip.

maddiesmom

Alright Ladies!

I got my NARS Spring training yesterday, and got the chance to play with all the products.

[h=2]Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer - Oil-Free (they are discontinuing their current primer in the white bottle) contains vitamin a,c and e. It helps to control oil in the t zone and has anti againg benefits. feels very nice on. good for all skin types. Has mineral powders to absorb oil[/h]

Luminizers: new colours in laguna, copacabana, and super orgasm. Packaging will be more squat. Same formula (i didnt get a chance to play with these). For those who liked the idea of orgasm luminizer, but couldnt get a pay off, you will prob. like super orgasm better.

[h=2]Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil. Like the Matte Velvet lipencils, but glossy. Long wearing. There are about 5 or 6 colours. A muted bronzey colour, a grape, a darker red, some nice pinks. All very pigmented, (except 1), and can be worn over a lipstick or matte pencil.[/h]

Tzigane Lipstick (the more glossy sheer formula) in a Natural pinky/brown lip colour. Its very pretty.

2 Eyeshadow duos. Nouveau Monde is a gorgeous kaki green with a cool lavender silver grey. Bateau Ivre is 2 blues. A darker more matt/satin demin blue and a lighter icier blue.

Madere Matte Lipstick is a perfect perfect pinky nude matte lipstick. A must have (for myself anywya)

Celebrate Soft touch eye pencil is vivid lime green. it is devine!!! Its very matte feeling (but not dry) and has a wonderful pay off. This i am buying. Hollywoodland is a pale gold/sandy bronze colour. looks like something most people will like. Softer than Celebrate, and more shimmer, its a good all over the lid colour.

Nana gloss. It looks black in the tube but is a sheer dark berry purple. Great for a very vampy lip.

Thanks so much for the info! Any word on the Calanque trio?

shontay07108

I was supposed to get Bateau Ivre today, but the storm delayed it. Hopefully, I'll get it tomorrow so I can play with it.

bis

Thanks a lot for the info Mabelle :) Copacabana Luminizer sounds nice, I was always eyeing the multiple but read so many bad reviews and could not imaging using the "stick".