NARS Summer 2012

Prettypackages

that IS gorgeous. None of the other looks sold me like htis one did. THe others looks are awful compared to hers.
omg!
thud.gif
#dead. this is gorgeous

Monsy

Order placed
cheerleader.gif
. I've decided on Ramatuelle and Never Say Never. Also found a promo code for Narscosmetics.eu that still works for mini Orgasm Illuminator :D.
I'm pretty much hooked on Ramatuelle from the beginning anyways, because I wanted a simple eye makeup look for summer (if summer ever comes here!).
And messywands sold me on Never Say Never. Besides, I don't have a matte lilac purple lippie :D

MissQQ - The thing that throws me off from Liberte is I think it could look a little too dirty when one put too much on, so instead of looking fresh it looks like too much sun. Granted, this look might be good for summer, but I'm not a fan of that on myself. I always feel like I'm looking tired whenever I have this too much sun look :D. That's why after she said it looks too much like Gilda, I won't get it... I don't even reach for Gilda that often (Gina is my go to blush).

I just googled for Mandchourie. Ohhh it's pretty too! I think it'll be great for those formal evening events (not that I have one to go to. LOL)
can you tell me what is the promo code?

luvlydee

i love it. It arrived while i was getting ready to go out with my boyfriend so as soon as i opened it i just put it on my face without swatching it first lmao. It worked out. Its so easy to wear.

Miss QQ

those of you that are getting the trio, how will you be wearing it?
Thanks, you have confirmed I need Manchourie, which is smokey and dusty from the pics I see. How do you wear it? I have the dusty blue from Chanel Blue Celeste, but it doesn't have the gold duochrome. Are your skipping M-G because it is a common blue-purple duo? I have never tried a lippie of the shade like Moscow, I hope it works on it. It looks so pretty on messywands, but I think she is more tan than me.

I plan to wear the trio like what I have been reading - silver on inner lids, peach all over, and apricot on outer v and crease. I'm not sure how frosty the silver and peach are on me but so far I haven't read a review that says they are frosty. I'm a little unsure if I want the trio too. Trouville though, is a must for me!

cutemiauw

I plan to wear the trio like what I have been reading - silver on inner lids, peach all over, and apricot on outer v and crease. I'm not sure how frosty the silver and peach are on me but so far I haven't read a review that says they are frosty. I'm a little unsure if I want the trio too. Trouville though, is a must for me!
I like M-G & Trouville too, the only reason I'm skipping is a) my stack of purple shadows need some lovin' b) I'm on a budget :D.

The UPS tracker said I'll get my haul on Monday. How can I wait that long... I want to play with it now
girlhaha.gif

Freckletone

Yesterday I got Liberté and Buenos Aires and I love both! So pretty!

Nars Liberté, Nars Gilda, Nars Gina, Mac BPB Serenely, Illamasqua Complex

Nars VGLP Buenos Aires, Nars VMLP Calliope, Mac Shy Girl, Mac A Perfect Day, Mac Freckletone

EngineerBarbie

I grabbed the Marie Galante e/s duo, Never Say Never matte lip pencil and the Trouville (True-vee) pink nail polish. I wore Marie Galante today w/ the matte lip pencil and am so in love with both!

Skipped the Liberte blush as I'm not loving the orange in it. I didn't like Exhibit A either so I'm not surprised.

bis

Thanks, you have confirmed I need Manchourie, which is smokey and dusty from the pics I see. How do you wear it? I have the dusty blue from Chanel Blue Celeste, but it doesn't have the gold duochrome. Are your skipping M-G because it is a common blue-purple duo? I have never tried a lippie of the shade like Moscow, I hope it works on it. It looks so pretty on messywands, but I think she is more tan than me. I plan to wear the trio like what I have been reading - silver on inner lids, peach all over, and apricot on outer v and crease. I'm not sure how frosty the silver and peach are on me but so far I haven't read a review that says they are frosty. I'm a little unsure if I want the trio too. Trouville though, is a must for me!
Thanks all for the recommendations for the trio, I am not sure if I get it. Does messywands say which shade she is?

Miss QQ

^^ I looked at her info and it doesn't say her coloring. I searched her foundation reviews, which are very few, and didn't say the shades too. Let us know if you get anything from this collection.

bis

^^ I looked at her info and it doesn't say her coloring. I searched her foundation reviews, which are very few, and didn't say the shades too. Let us know if you get anything from this collection.
I did not find anything either, we'll see if I end up with Moscow. Did you order yours already?

Miss QQ

^^ I didn't. I think the website doesn't ship to Asia. I'm waiting to get them when my friend goes overseas next month, and she can help me buy makeup because she like them too.

mac_aiken

I got the MG duo. Not sure what base to put with it though. I have one of those new shadow pencils from Stila in a beautiful violet color but it leans pink so I am not sure if it will work. Maybe black?

Latest posts