NARS Summer 2012

MarieMary

It's really weird NARS doesn't give any information about the summer collection this time.
I mean the summer collection will be released so soon since it's April now. At least, they should give some exact color descriptions of each product!! I keep waiting and am trying to find some info about it, but so far I've got nothing.:(
As far as I remember, they usually give some info about new collections a month before the collections come out at least.
I agree, it's weird. The collection comes out in a little over a week, and the last research I did on google redirects me to websites that apparently took their info from specktra... I think some people do have the information, they've just been told not to release them just yet. For example, PolishPolice used to have the information regarding the Thakoon nail collection up on her website a few weeks ago but deleted the article very quickly (upon NARS request, I imagine). Now it's back up.

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of Trouville nail polish. The yellowish light in the last 2 pictures would explain why they look more orange than on the promotional picture. ;) They describe the color as seashell pink.
Those are big pictures by the way!

Source: http://www.be.com/jude/blog/manucure-1054918/manucure-nars-ongles-trouville-1249075.html

luvlydee

on nars fb page they said that the Ramatuel eyeshadow tro is silver, icy peach and apricot.
This is the first time im actually interested in a nars eyeshadow. Lets see if the swatches actually makes me buy it.

Aquamarine1543

@Mariemary: I saw them on the UK website too! lol and I thought I can pass three of them.:) I can't wait to see the rest of them soooooo much!

lenchen

I forgot to mention that this new blush looks a lot like NARS Sex blush that was discontinued ages ago.

anita22

I will be getting Liberty blush and also the eyeshadow trio I think.
I'm hoping it wont't take too long for this collection to arrive on the NARS Europe website..!

MarieMary

I will be getting Liberty blush and also the eyeshadow trio I think.
I'm hoping it wont't take too long for this collection to arrive on the NARS Europe website..!
NARS release dates are international. So collections are released on the same day throughout the world (I'm not sure about Asia though). The summer collection will be available on april 13th on european websites. :)

cutemiauw

Good to know the Liberte Blush is permanent... I don't have to decide between this or Chanel Malice. If this is permanent, then I could get it later on when I visit the counter abroad :D.

Dominique33

Hi,

" Ramatuelle " trio was at the Sephora store, I couldn't believe it ! I didn't buy it, I am waiting for the whole collection to be here. It's a nice eyeshadow trio, pastel in fact even if the 3rd colour is more intense. I love this trio, neither Marie-Galante or the other items were available, I was much surprised to find Ramatuelle so soon !