NARS Summer 2012

luvlydee

I am definitely getting liberté blush for sure. Even if its permanent I will get it as soon as it comes to sephora. I like the nail polish but I will not pay $18 dollars for a nailpolish. The trio is pretty also but I know I would reach for it as much so I can skip that also.

the liberté blush looks so gorgeous on Rihanna...

I cant wait for that blush! :)

anita22

NARS release dates are international. So collections are released on the same day throughout the world (I'm not sure about Asia though). The summer collection will be available on april 13th on european websites. :)
Thanks, that's great, I did not know that! Very handy that it will be so soon then, I have also been meaning to order Laguna bronzer now that the weather is getting warmer.

Dominique33

Thanks for the swatches, Trouville is so soft ! Added to my wishlist with Ramatuelle, Marie-Galante and Vendanges ! I have Schiap too, it's bright and very pretty for summer, Nars polishes are really great.

cutemiauw

Found this blog describing the collection: http://lilmissshanghai.com/2012/04/09/nars-summer-2012-collection/ I started to want Ramatuelle from that description, just wondering whether the shades would look ashy on me. Liberté sounds wonderful (of course) and Vendanges lipstick too... Red wine stain? Yumm :p

Dominique33

Hi,

It's Trouville, isn't it ? Among them I mean ?
Really pretty collection, I will try and buy 4 of them and Trouville too if I can !

Anneri

Liberté sounds wonderful (of course) and Vendanges lipstick too... Red wine stain? Yumm
tong.gif

Oh Astrid, I wish you hadn't posted this... I'm just starting with NARS and this collection seems lovely! I want the duo for sure, the blush and the Pure Matte Lipstick are maybes. I just wish it were easier to get NARS products here - I just ordered the Douceurs de Paris Palette, and shipping is 8€! I hope one day we'll have counters again.

Miss QQ

Anita - Thanks for the link! The pics are beautiful and the trio is gorgeous! It is definitely in my list now!

Here is a video fo a make-up look using Marie Galante Duo Eyeshadow and Tropic Single Eyeshadow. It's nice to see how the colors look applied. :)
http://becauselondon.com/beauty/2012/04/peony-sees-blue.aspx
Great tutorial! Marie Galante is like a more dramatic Elsa. Anyone has Elsa? I do and I like it, it creates a soft, ethereal look because of the icy blue. The video also uses the gold RCS and I'm thinking I need it as well.

cutemiauw

Aquamarine1543

I think she made a mistake when she posted because Moscow is Strawberry red lipstick, not grape.:) Actually, the first swatch is Vendange and second one is Moscow!
By the way, just based on the swatch, the trio looks prettier than I expected!

cutemiauw

^^ Ah true, now that makes sense! Then I definitely want Vendange. I think the trio would be a very pretty look for summer based on what I've seen so far... argh, I have to start saving up :p

MarieMary

Aquamarine1543

Thank you for that! :) I definitely want Never Say Never velvet matte lip pencil. I wasn't originally that interested in the eyeshadow trio, but it looks lovely and great for everyday.
No problem.;)
Tell me about it! I wasn't interested in the trio too, but after I saw the swatch, it now made/makes me confused.:p
But I'm not a big fan of Nars matte eyeshadow, so I think I need to see other swatches because of the matte apricot shade.