Poll: What Mac Item do you have to have *ALL* off (theoretically speaking!)

poddygirl

MSFs and lipglasses for me ... although LE eyshadows are a close 2nd ... don't really covet pencils and blushes in quite the same way.

a914butterfly

i would say i have almost all the eyeshadows and brushes. i have all the all over glosses ie:astonish, frost warming...

Joke

Mmmm I would never get it all (since not everything suits me
smiles.gif
), but I do want almost all:
- lustre l/s
- pigments
- LE e/s
- blushcremes
And I think I'll need all new liquid liners LOL

darla

Just MSF's at the moment. It used to be e/s, but I realized I didn't have use for EVERY single color out there.

RedBetty

nothing. I've been so good lately. I really only buy colors that I can actually wear, and if I think it's too close to something I already own, I check it out first.
Although, for a while I was buying a LOT of their green e/s. Starting watching it when I realized Tres Teal looks exactly like *steamy.
*I think it's steamy, I could be wroing.

lizsybarite

I don't collect all of anything - I buy what I'll use and swap what I won't. At least I try not to (overcollect). I'm tempted to, like, order all the Sweetie Cake glitter pencils once they become available, but then I remember that I'd probably hardly use them and it isn't worth it. :-/

I'm a fairly obsessed OPI collector as well, but I could never get 'em all!

lilxgem

When I started, I was thinking between being collecting pigments or eyeshadows and ended up collecting eyeshadows. Now, I'm starting on collecting lipglasses, but I'm sad that they go bad quicker.

bluegrassbabe

Pigments for me. I am slowly working my way to having all of them. MSFs are a close second. Thankfully, there aren't 90+ msf's like there are pigments.

joytheobscure

1. eyeshadow
2. fluidline
3. MSF and pearlizers
4. lipglass and lipstick
5. blushcreme

eyeshadow is a priority in my collection though.