Poll: What Mac Item do you have to have *ALL* off (theoretically speaking!)

Miss_M

I recently started collecting the Mineralize Skin Finishes. I don't really use them, but I just love looking at the multitude of colors and/or different veining of each
smiles.gif

I also love neutral lipsticks, lipglasses and blushes. I don't have to have all of them, since I only buy colors that suit me and I know I will wear. I would never just buy something because it's LE or because it's hyped.

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_M
I recently started collecting the Mineralize Skin Finishes. I don't really use them, but I just love looking at the multitude of colors and/or different veining of each
smiles.gif

Me too! There are only two more HTF ones that I need, and the other three or four MSFs pop up pretty frequently in the Clearance Bin. Once school dies down and I get a job again, they will be mine! LOL

ilovegreen

Blot powder for me it's the only product that I've actually finished and repurchased several times.

Then any eye product in jewel colours (purples, blues & greens)

Lucky1288

Ditto on the pigments!! I love them and want one in every color, atleast a sample size. I could go into the pro store and play with the pigments there for hours!!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Paint Pots! I am obsessed with bases that make shadows pop so if it works for me (not to light for example) then I want it!

na_pink

I want every single lipglass and lip gelee there is ... just to look at them because Im dark and I know all won't look good on me..maybe even lipsticks