Poll: What Mac Item do you have to have *ALL* off (theoretically speaking!)

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I try to get all of the eyeshadows and at least a sample size of any new pigments. Guess I am afraid I might miss out of a good color.
smiles.gif

Chic 2k6

MAC Skinfinishes, i dont have one but I REALLY REALLY want one
ssad.gif
but i also like to have nearly all of the eye safe pigments, i'm hooked now i got a vanilla one

XoXo

eyeshadows, pigments and fluidlines ( i think i have every fluidline except for like 4 )

TrusyMyEyes

I don't have a must have. I just want to have everything I want.

I would really like to have more MSF, but I am working well with the ones I have. My favorite one is Naked You.

But...I guess I would like every color that looks good on me in eyeshadows..every eye safe pigment...and all the MSF.

Then I would get stuff just because...

sweetmelissa

The only MAC I really collect and use regularly is the pigments. I don't have all of them (not even close really as there are SO MANY!). But I WANT all of them and am working on it!

duch3ss25

i've always collected the pigments but i'm putting eyeshadows as my #1 priority to collect this year! oh, that and msf's - whether they look good or not on my skin, i gotta have them! like aziajs said, i just want to look at them!!!

bebs

.. have all shadesticks.. I love playing with them and am starting to use them as a base more then my paints.

and all but 2 pigments(royal blue and light blue) but thinking about not getting them because I dont often use blues... but still want them just to complete my piggie collection

SARAHluvsMAC

i have almost all the pigments and pretty much all of the permanent eyeshadows... 7 palettes worth i think
i also have all of the shadesticks and the paints minus hotnsour

medusalox

I have like 40 full size pigments, and I don't use them all that often. I like having them on display.
smiles.gif
That sounds so lame now that I'm reading it. Note to self: use your pigments, fool.

I also have a growing problem with MSFs. Gotta have 'em.

And Glitterliners. Except for the fact that they will invariably flake into my eye and cause me a lot of pain...I love those!
lmao.gif

lilviolingrrl

I have every single glitterliner MAC has ever made and I ALMOST have ever single MSF...of course, the one I'm missing is...well, you know. ;P

girlsaidwhat

Well, in /theory/...all of ALL of it.
greengrin.gif

But at this point...I'll be happy if I get one of all the pigments. Just sample sizes, not full sizes, even.

Briar

I adore the paint pots and plan to get all of them. Can't wait for the Alexander McQueen LEs next week.

mac_addict_erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebrowless
I have all 12 3D Glasses..

awesome.jpg

I wish I had all the Beauty Powders.. and all the good lipgelees

what's the name of the color the 5th from the right? thanks!