Poll: What Mac Item do you have to have *ALL* off (theoretically speaking!)

Julie

Lipglass and Lustreglass. I always have to get all of them from every new collection(except the fushia colored ones) and I usually can't resist any adorable lipgloss sets of any other brands.

iheartmakeup

the MSFs... I finally completed my collection the other week so now I have all 10
eyelove.gif

apart from that, i just love the LEs!

docmaria

I own:
every single MSF (incl. Pleasureflush)
every single paint (incl. HotnSour)
every single shadestick
every single eye kohl and powerpoint
all three cheek stains/gelees

every glitterliner except for For The Boys (I just didn't like it) and I own a heck of a lot of fluidlines (unless I already had a similar shade of Bobbi Brown gel liner) LE shadows, shadow palettes and quads.

I wish I could get my hands on every single frosty/shimmery/metal pigment ever made (I'm missing Brass, Smoked Mauve, Light Bronze and Bronze).

Strangely enough, I also own almost every single shade of the now discontinued lipmixes.

x20Deepx

I thought I needed every single chromeglass... but they were too freakin' expensive, so I just got the beautiful Uberpeach.

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
i would say i have almost all the eyeshadows and brushes....

Me too!

YOOTOPiA

i'm always missing a couple here and there but for the most part i have practically all the shadows (not including the old school ones, just the regular, pro and recently discontinued/le), quads, fluid lines, shade sticks, paints and msfs. Mostly eye stuff...

thejadedstar

The first thing that comes to mind are the pigments! I just can't get enough of them.

I'm also a sucker for the LE shimmery things, like the glimmershimmers, shimmersouffle's, glitz gloss, and shadebenders!

My fiancee would probably say that I would have to have all the lipglasses, because of how freakin many of them I have at this point.

ladycandy

MSF's.. even though i only have 2.. trying to get the rest.
Pigments.. have about 15 full sized ones atm
and eyeshadows.. though i am starting small

MAC_Whore

Pigments
Just about every eyeshadow
MSFs
Fluidlines
Lustreglasses
Lipgelees
Blushcremes
Pearlizers
Bronzers
Irridescent Powders

panties

i already have all the msfs...i have at least samples of all the harder to find eyesafe frost pigments and of course my sample of purple matte. =D

(i need to get more standard eyesafe pigments)...

kannan

I have (and will continue to collect):
all the quads, pearlizers, fluidlines, liquidlasts , MSFs (+1 backup of each), glitter liners, and shadesticks.